News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Duelling (duelingnetwork)

Started by Sorck, July 10, 2012, 05:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorck

I think we mentioned this once upon a time in the old 2S but IIRC that will have died in the crash. So, without further ado, here is an online duelling service:

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

It lets you construct your deck and duel against others in Yu-Gi-Oh! duels. You can chose whether or not to play towards duel rankings or not and you can also play games which don't follow the forbidden/limited card list if you wish but there generally aren't as many takers in these sorts of games (it lets you use any and every broken combo :P).

The deck constructor doesn't force you to use cards you own so you can play with any that you want - you can include any card no matter how rare/expensive they are IRL so long as the card is not forbidden of course. This greatly cuts down on the cost of testing whether or not that Tour Guide from the Underworld will work in your deck or not since you don't have to spend a hundred quid on it. It also means that you can finally produce your ridiculously expensive deck and remain competitive with people on any budget.

There are a couple of downsides to the system:

• The game doesn't enforce the rules so you really need to know the rules before playing.
  • Due to the above you have to play against human players but this generally isn't an issue as there're quite a few online at any given time.

My name on there is 'Colonel Sorck' and I'll likely be playing my dragon deck should you duel against me. >:D

So, who else is on the dueling network? And do you fancy playing against me and my deck(s)?

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Well Me and TMTCJ used to play for hours a day, 4 or 5 days a week :P

Havent in a while, but if interest spurs up I might have to give your dragon deck a go. Jayne runs a dragon deck too, so i know the most fun ways to counter them ;)
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Sorck

Quote from: Lord Zambia on July 11, 2012, 05:05:18 AM
Well Me and TMTCJ used to play for hours a day, 4 or 5 days a week :P

Havent in a while, but if interest spurs up I might have to give your dragon deck a go. Jayne runs a dragon deck too, so i know the most fun ways to counter them ;)
Half the people in this world run dragons purely because they've had the most support over the years. :P

They're also never too far from being relatively powerful... not for more than a few months...

The Man They Call Jayne

I just like dragons. :P

I have a spellcaster deck too. But I like the raw power of my dragons. They have saved me from the brink on numerous occasions.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Sorck

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on July 11, 2012, 12:17:05 PM
I just like dragons. :P

I have a spellcaster deck too. But I like the raw power of my dragons. They have saved me from the brink on numerous occasions.
I forgot to add.

Dragons have more 5000 ATK and DEF monsters than any other type/archetype. :P

Raw power ftw.

The Man They Call Jayne

The right dragon at the right time changes everything. Although playing 2 5 head dragons in the first 2 turns is just nasty.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4