News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Started by Irisado, October 28, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisado

Trying to upload an avatar from my PC generate the following error:

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

My guess that this also relates to the issues uploading attachments that others have noted elsewhere.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Narric

The short of it is a few aesthetic add-ons to the forum have been removed for revamp. We're focusing on functional updates, and part of that is on forum/server image hosting, and likely once that is in place the Avatar system will be restorable.

For now, we can only apologise for not enabling our users to express themselves with unique avatars, but do know it is on our radar, and we are looking into solutions.

Irisado

No apology necessary, after all, it's not the end of the world and these things happens on forums sometimes :).  I just wanted to make sure that the issue was logged, which it clearly has been.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente