News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

as Plumber's Crack surveyed the scene before him his mane stood up on end and his eyes grew wide suddenly he turned back and bowled past everyone standing behind him rushing out of the temple

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Thunder, however, felt the need to back up her find. "Oh, come on, guys," she said, pausing in her speech to keep fromssounding frightened. "It's abandoned. Really, it's not so b-bad..."
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Walrus Man

Pale turned to shout after the retreating earth pony, "Plumber, wait! Come back, we don't know if those creatures are still out there!"
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's Crack disappeared into the trees there were some rustling noises then he trotted back towards the temple "what I just really had to pee. We should at least poke around here a bit before we decide what to do"

#15 to the new world

Minrat

Patent walks tentatively forward.  He keeps quiet and focuses on looking at as much of the room as possible at all times in case anything changes.

Waaaghpower

It slightly bothered Thunder that Patent was the only pony who had not said anything against staying there, because it meant she was agreeing with him. "Let's just settle in, it'll be fine," she said, nervous but settling down sone more.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's Crack pulls his wrench out and cautiously enters the temple giving the statue a wide berth he begins cautiously exploring

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Dice rolls... But what do they mean?

Pale Ale unrolled a sleeping bag near Thunder, readying himself to sleep. He was just about to lie down when he heard somepony giggling. Glancing around, he quickly found the source of the noise; Plumber was shaking with the effort of suppressing his glee. After a moment Plumber noticed Pale watching with confusion and, still quaking with laughter, pointed at a drawing on the wall.

It was... a pineapple. And it was hilarious.

Suddenly, Pale burst out laughing. Who would draw a pineapple on a wall? It was so ridiculous! His laughter set Plumber off, and within seconds Plumber was rolling around on the floor, struggling to breathe through his mirth. The sight only made Pale laugh harder at the silly pony.

Thunder stared at her companions. What were they doing? Their laughter was so loud, surely something would hear them. What was that? Did that shadow move? Oh Celestia, there was something in here with them! They were going to die! She had to run, but she couldn't move. Cowering down in her sleeping bag, scenes of carnage running through her mind, she broke down into tears. Something was here; it was going to kill them. Mad cackles echoed around the temple that would be their tomb.

All of this went unnoticed to Patent. He was dimly aware of the noise the others were making, but he didn't care. He was too lost in his thoughts. The ponies that had built this place were probably all dead, and it was likely that no one remembered them at all. If he died here, would anyone care? He had been alone for so long... burying himself in his work, pushing away all thoughts of companionship. No one loved him. He was alone.

He wept.

Waaaghpower

Quivering under her bedding, Thunder tried to decipher in her mind what was about to kill them all. Timber wolves? Could they have come back? No... they couldn't get in, could they? But maybe they could? What if they just got madder and... But how could they have...
Her mind reeled, but she couldn't even imagine what horrors were about to be unleashed upon them. Sniffling, she wiped her eyes and tried to calm down.
Think. Think. What do I do... The monster was established. If it wasn't timberwolves, it had to be a manticore. That was the only creature that could cast a shadow so frightening... (Never mind that she didn't even know what a manticore looked like, having only heard of then vaguely in stories.) So how could she survive? Weapon. I need a weapon. She had to get armed! Of course! Trembling, she peeked out of her sleeping bag... But the saddlebags were all the way across the room! It might as well have been a mile. Panicking again, she realized how exposed she was and dove for cover in the sleeping bag again with a terrified yelp.

Weapon was a no-go. She could maybe get to the bags before the manticore caught her, but it would be a phyrric victory at best, she'd be dead before she could get out her wing blades. Maybe... that would work. Coming up with a plan, she decided to swoop out, grab the bags, then bank hard towards the door. With a little luck she'd escape and be able to get outside and get armed before it came after her.
(Dicedicedice)
Legs trembling, she kicked out of the sleeping bag and dashed towards the saddlebags with blind speed, hardly even able to see where she was going. But she couldn't stop to look around or it'd get her... Bag! She grabbed the saddlebag in her mouth, fear making her shake but happiness about the small victory calming her... then she heard a noise as she banked towards the door, panicked as she assumed it was the manticore, and screamed. The saddlebags dropped from her mouth, contents spilling out all across the floor, as she slammed into the wall hard on her left side.

Minrat

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4047591/

(failed test)

After having spend minutes shocked by the futility of existence, Patent slowly began to see what he should do to rectify the problem.  He incrementally pulled himself to the closest wall and hit his head softly against it.  The next time was harder, and the one after even harder.  After the 6th bang he stepped back for a running start into the wall.

(for the love of Celestia, please stop Patent offing himself-playing a racist for the first time has been too fun)

Waaaghpower

(Okey-dokey-loki.)
In blind terror, Thunder looked around frantically for her wing blades. What was that awful thumping... It must have gotten to one of the others! It was horrible, but she didn't have a chance to rescue them. She had her own hide to worry about, everypony else was secondary.
There they were! Seeing her wing blades, she dove towards them and scooped them up in her mouth, little care taken to protect herself from cutting up her own mouth. Now to the door...
Yelping at a shadow she saw behind her, she sped forward as fast as she could to the exit. She never made it though, instead crashing into a depressed earth pony who had just backed into her path.

Walrus Man

OOC: Intelligence roll, ignore the second result :) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4051201/

Pale let loose another peal of laughter just because he could, his stomach aching as he lay sprawled on the floor of the temple. He decided he had to tell the others about this pineapple so they could share in the joke! Scrambling to his feet he thought to himself 'Hot damn, that pineapple sure is something!' He only paused for a second to question the inanity of such a statement before turning towards Thunder and Patent.

Sudden horror struck the barpony as he noticed that they were not in fact sharing in the joke, but instead were lying on the floor in a heap of terror and misery, respectively. Racing towards the pair, Pale desperately tried to articulate the profound meaning behind the joke for their benefit. He waved his hooves in the air, desperately trying to explain the great cosmic punch line before finally settling for shrieking "Pineapple!" in to his startled companions' faces.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Spoiler
Plumber's vacant laughter echoed about as he fell onto the floor laughing his laughter became more and more violent as he tried to stand pushing himself up off the ground using the wall as a surface to lean on and steady himself while still wailing with laughter. After a few minutes more of laughing he heard something being yelled somewhere away from the pineapple realizing that he was alone in the corner for the first time he wandered towards the sound still chuckling to himself
Spoiler
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4054357/ int roll to see if I can figure out where the yelling was

Plumber's Crack wandered off in the completely opposite direction of the commotion having lost all sense of his bearings  chuckling loudly and mumbling about pineapples when he tripped over a root that had protruded through the tile of the temple floor and fell head over hoof and rolled into a wall landing on his back face up staring at an effigy of Discord his eyes widened in terror and he let out a cry of panic scrambling to his feet and running off at top speed before plowing into Pale Ale and knocking him into Patent, and Thunder causing a huge commotion

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

(Assuming I can take another intelligence test, I rolled a 10 and so nothing happens.
Then I took an agility test, rolled a 15 then a 1.
My dice hate me. So freaking bad.)
Hearing a mad cackling as she stumbled to her feet, Thunder frantically cast her gaze in all directions. Where was it coming from? Then she heard the mad ravings of a crazed bartender and it all made sense. It wasn't a Manticore, it was a sentient and belligerent pineapple! No, that was crazy. Pale Ale must have seen something so terrible it drove him mad! She had to get out before it got to her!
Just as she reared up to fly away, though, scooping up her wingblades betwee her teeth for the third time in as many moments, she felt somepony... or something... crash into her. Screaming in terror, she tried to speed away as quickly as she could, blasting from the group with no regard for safety, smashing straight into the doorframe headfirst.

(I'm just going to buy an actual 20 sided die. Clearly, random.org hates me.)

kingofmonkeys

Spoiler
:facepalm001:
Plumbers Crack sat on the ground after having smashed headfirst into the other group of ponies a small drop of blood dripped from his mouth where it had hit the ground and pooled up Plumber stared at the very slowly growing puddle and began to giggle as the small drops fell from the very tiny cut on his lip and the pool grew more Plumber began to laugh uproariously the laughter grew more and more intense and plumber crashed once again to the floor rolling about in extreme mirth. His sides shaking and tears streaming down his muzzle a light foam tinged with blood forming on his mouth as the laughter continued to grow in intensity

#15 to the new world