News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Any Eve/Dust 514 Players here?

Started by Osiris, February 27, 2014, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osiris

So, as the title says, I am curious how many Eve pilots or Dust Operatives we got running around here?

I am currently active in both, and would like to touch base with the guys here. 

I also would like to talk about fittings or whatever in regards to Eve/Dust.

Personally, I think armour tanks are the way to go in both Eve and Dust.
IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Ravager Zero

I'm occasionally active in both games.

Matari shield tanks FTW!
And in DUST I tank with bullets. If my enemy is full of them, I need no other tank. :P
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Narric

If I had a decent computer and enough funds, I would certainly pick up EVE. Mostly to try and play as a Merc/Hired Gun :P That would be my playstyle XD

Isn't Dust 514 the shooter within the same universe? What exactly is it like?

InsaneTD

If I could download eve (eek! 20gb) I'd be playing it.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Narric on March 14, 2014, 02:46:18 PM
Isn't Dust 514 the shooter within the same universe? What exactly is it like?
It is.
It's PS3 exclusive for some exceedingly odd reason.

It plays sort of like a cross between Battlefield and Call of Duty, with a touch of an obscure game called Section 8.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Section 8 is good. And CCP had wanted it on Xbox too but Microsoft said no.