News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Plumber let out a muted croaking noise that sounded like "princess Celestia" seemingly loosing command of his speech he attempted to stutter out an explanation. Feeling more and more nervous to be in front of the princess he shut his mouth shuffled his hooves and focused on a pebble on the street muttering something about elements. The sight of Celestia, the most powerful pony in equestria, looking tired and beat up seemed to have robbed plumber of his senses leaving him stuttering and nervous like a teenage asking someone to prom.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

"Princess" Cynder started as he stood up straight. "We were acting as a diversion for another group to get the Elements to the castle, so that you could use them. They were taking a longer route to ensure Princess Luna couldn't catch up to them too quickly."

"Unfortunately" Leatherwing continued "We only had four of the six elements, as Luna had managed to obtain two before we got to the city."

Waaaghpower

Thunder glanced from side to side at the group, formulating a plan. "I'm the fastest pony here," she said, quickly. "Er... Princesses notwithstanding. Since we don't know where Luna went, it's dangerous to go out in the open. You should tell me exactly the route they went by, I'll fly top speed to catch up with them while you hide here with and guard Princess." She glanced up at Celestia, avoiding eye contact. "If, uh, that is your wish. My-" she tried not to grimace visibly. "My Princess."
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

"Your plan makes sense to me, Thunder Bolt." Celestia gave herself a quick once-over. "A pony of my size and colouration does rather lack subtlety." She eyed the rest of the group. "Where are your compatriots?"

Mabbz

Hazy paused for a long moment before answering. "Are you sure it's safe to speak, Your Majesty? What if Princess Luna is listening in on us? Thunder would be no match for her alone. I feel we should go together."

"Nightmare Moon, as she prefers to be known now, is not here at the moment," replied Celestia. "I would be able to tell if she was."

"But if she catches Thunder-"

"We are going to provide a diversion. We do not have time for delay, so do not question me any further. Where are the Elements?" Celestia was looking more than a little bit irritated at this point. Hazy gave in.

"They left the city to circle around to the south. We planned to meet at the Memorial Gardens. They wont be there yet though."

"But I have a direction to search in," said Thunder. "I'd better get going."

"I had intended to be the one to fetch them, but this way does make more sense. Fly as swift as you are able, my vassal."

kingofmonkeys

"Princess?"
Plumber finally found his voice and spoke meekly
"a-are you ok? i've got s-some spare bandages in m-my bag"
he gestured at the cuts and bruises nervously while thinking of the strips of cloth Backlash had foisted on him to change the dressing on his leg

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

"Thank you for your concern, my little pony, but they aren't as bad as they look," Celestia smiled reassuringly at Plumber. "A few grazes are to be expected after being thrown through a wall. Save your bandages for something serious."

Narric

"Princess Lun.... Nightmare Moon is incorporeal somehow. How are we going to know how to get her attention a second time?" Cynder started. "She surely will not fall for the same trick twice."

Cloudy could just about see the closest edge of the Memorial Gardens as he and the two mares flew on.
"Looks like we're almost there. Lets hope the others managed to get to the gardens in time, otherwise we're going to need to find somewhere to hide until they do." He shouted over his shoulder. He knew swift wing would be able to handle the prolongued flight, but had no clue of Backlashes endurence, especially considering all she had been through.

kingofmonkeys

"She'd s-show up if she thought the elements where there.. r-right?" Plumber stammered nervously "we l-lure her out w-with something she thinks is the e-elements perhaps?"

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

The ponies watched as Thunder flew off in to the night, before turning back to the matter at hand. "She might come after us if she thinks we have the elements," Celestia said, "Or she might be wary of their power and stay away. I think it more likely that she would strike if she thought she were catching me off guard. I'm the one she wants dead. But how can I reveal myself without it being obvious? Or without her simply vanishing at the first sign of trouble?"

"Also, shouldn't we try to find the other Elements?" asked Hazy. "They're useless without all six."

"Yes, that's true," Celestia nodded.  "Utterly worthless. But where would she have hidden them?"

kingofmonkeys

"probably s-somewhere right in plain sight that's where the best hiding places are"

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

"But where in plain sight?" mused Hazy. "It's a good idea, but what's the most obvious place? The castle? The magi tower?" Hazy gazed up at the moon in the sky, absent-mindedly scratching his face; it felt strangely itchy all of a sudden.

Narric

"It would have to be high up, to ensure it can be seen further away." Cynder responded. "The Magi Tower may be a good option, as I could try and completement the Princess's light with my own fire magic. Nightmare Moon will likely see it, and hopefully will investigate. Maybe she'll believe Princess Celestia has claimed the final four elements and is using the power herself."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber crinkled his nose and rubbed at his head absently glancing up nervously at the sky. "somewhere in the sky maybe?"

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Nightmare Sky flew towards her prey at- Ahem.

Thunder Bolt flew towards her friends as top speed, wanting to catch them before they got too far off. She *certainly* didn't want Celestia to get the elements, but she had to keep her cover as long as possible. If she could just get one away, they'd be a set of useless rocks, so all she had to keep things going along for now and keep an eye on things. Heck, she may not be a match for Celestia, but she could certainly fly fast enough to get away if she had a distraction to escape. So, get the group all together, slip away with an element, and then get the whole group of ponies AND Celestia all in one spot so they could be ambushed.

Yeah. That was a good plan.

"Hey!" She shouted, as she saw the others and got up close to them. "It's me! Thunder! We found Celestia!" It probably wouldn't be wise to be shouting across such an expanse of sky, but since Nightmare Sky wasn't about to ambush her favorite loyal right-wing pegasus, they were probably okay.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.