News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

The Armies/Collections of Second Sphere

Started by Arguleon-veq, December 07, 2013, 12:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Well alrighty then... It looks like we might well have a bit of a bandwagon forming here! Guess I best jump on it!

I can't be axed to set out my Templars... So you'll get the project I'm half working on at the moment... This and my tyrannids (and a degree) are my current projects...

So here we have a general shot:

What's in there... 1x Land Speeder Storm (Love the model!), 2x Tactical squads, 1x Vanguard vets, 1x librarian, 1x Chapter Master, 1x Chaplain
Now for a few closer ups.

There we go!

Arguleon-veq

Looking good dude, thanks for sharing!.

Love those character models.

Also, lol at the jars of different change, my house is like that, I cashed them all last week it was such a nightmare counting it all :P
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

CoffeeGrunt

Our Saturday night tournament this week as a 2K bonanza, so the below pic is the largest amassing of my Von'ta forces ever. The amount of unpainted/basecoated models embarassed me a little, I promise I'm working on it!

The Bright purple Riptide was bought 2nd hand off a friend for £30. He's now basecoated to black again, awaiting a paint job to match the big guy beside him.

The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Arguleon-veq

Most of my collection isn't even base coated, im pretty sure I could consume a system with my grey horde.

The army is looking good though CoffeeGrunt. I know a lot o f people complain about these new big models but I reckon that they look awesome on the table when there are a few around.
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

Chris

Quote from: Arguleon-veq on February 16, 2014, 07:55:40 PM
Also, lol at the jars of different change, my house is like that, I cashed them all last week it was such a nightmare counting it all :P

That's just so I sort out money for doing my Laundry! £1 to use the washing machine and the 2x 50p pieces for the drying... I find it helps me keep enough to keep clean clothes if I seperate all my change...

Narric

My collection is still just sitting on a shelf collecting dust :( Don't have a gaming group, so I don't really get to play much.

Everybodies collections look great btw ;)

CoffeeGrunt

Thanks for the kind words, here's a shot of the same army at a friend's house. We had a 4K on 4K game. Better shot than the last that hopefully shows things off a bit better.

Worryingly this is only about half of what I own, though it's pretty much all my Infantry.

The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.