News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Unit 52 [OOC Thread]

Started by Narric, February 13, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

So are we not doing Three Rounds Rapid, then? Because I sent my action to Narric a while ago and I would've poated in the thread if I had known we were all just goimg to post our actions there...
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

The Man They Call Jayne

We are, but I screwed up, my bad.  I kinda forgot. And it is focussed, but im not so much going for a kill as I am to make the guys with guns get down, or move somewhere to avoid it. Even a small contact is gonna do damage.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Dragon-DAC

Huh. So appearantly my phone doesn't like to refresh the web pages it loads :P oops.
Quote from: salamut2202 on April 09, 2011, 07:40:09 AM
"Every 8 post you've made you did something amazing?"

Narric

Kinda waiting for Invisible Castle to get its shit together, becuase this is ridiculous -_-

It always seems to crash when I want to use it.

The Man They Call Jayne

Its the first combat, just roll it yourself.

Waaaghpower

I agree. You know what my plan is, go ahead and just do the die rolls for all of us.

Narric

I could try, but I only have two D10s and two D12

Not only do I have your rolls to do, I'd have every Heretics' rolls as well :P

Waaaghpower

Random.Org works pretty good if you need dice you don't own.

Pilum

Also http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm, though it's really about totals. It does show individual scores top right though, and lets you roll a bucket at once ;)
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Narric

OK, IC seems to be back up. If you didn't PM me a TRR, please do now :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Narric

Can you chaps who haven't done their Three Rounds Rapid rolls please send them to me? :P

I've done all the rolling for my end, I'm just waiting for Jayne, RC, Mabbz, TD and DAC to actually roll and link me :P

DAC has the excuse of not doing this before, but not the rest of you XD

As my post that included it seems to have gone missing, all you need to do is say how many attacks/shots you have and input this dice roll:
1d12.hits();1d6-
In brackets input your To Hit score. For the damage roll (the D6), subtract the target Resilience from your Str and input the result

InsaneTD

Mate, I'm on my phone. You know how hard that is to do on a phone?

Narric

If you want I'll roll for you. Just send me any actions you think might tip the fight in your favour :P

Everybody else who has access to PC internet, you roll for yourselves :P