News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Narrics' Fandex Ideas & Entries Thread

Started by Narric, February 18, 2013, 11:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

The hammerhead railgun is fine as it is in the codex. Anything more then heavy 1 with large blast is just over powered. And there is nothing in the fluff that says it fits more then twice. Rending would work better the more rolls. Rending was never supposed to be an anti tank rule, the first weapon to ever have it was a chain gun in game and the training for the rule was the amount of bullets hitting a target is what actually did the damage. Which is why it auto wounded at ap1 once upon a time. I think it would work with submunition rounds if you want it a bit stronger.

Narric

There is also the fact Rending only works on a 6.....

I guess I can deal with that. :)

Narric

This one is very bare bones. From what I had to start, I couldn't really find much direction :P Maybe after others seeing the material, something can actually be made of this?

Spoiler
Zombies 40k
Unlike most of my other projects, this codex is simply made for fun. Hence I won't waste space with a Background and Unit description section, the names should be enough :P We all know what a Zombie is like, and if you don't, I'm sure you'll learn by the time you've finished reading this. Very little has changed from the original word doc I have. I've mostly aimed to update things to 5th edition.

Special Rules
Undead Gaze
Due to the undead's uncanny ability to 'smell' living flesh, possibly even due to an unknown sixth sense, zombies are able to pick out their prey even when in complete darkness.
All models with this special rule are treated to have the Night Vision universal special rule.
Braaains!
The virus infuses Zombie units with an unquenchable hunger for living flesh. In addition to this, the unreceptive nerve endings in their own undead bodies make them care even less about what the living defend themselves with.
All models with this special rule are treated to have the Fearless and Feel no Pain universal special rules.
Destroy the Brain
Survivors of virus outbreaks have noted how the infected humans soak up many Lasgun shots with ease.
All models with this special rule cannot take their Feel no Pain save against shots with the Sniper weapon type.
Infection
Spoiler
For every enemy non-vehicle model killed in close combat by a Zombie unit with this special rule, roll a D6. On a 4+ the model is returned as a Zombie, with the following modifcations to their profile:
Weapon Skill: -1
Ballistic Skill: -2
Strength: +1
Toughness: +1
The model's Wounds, Initiative, and armour save are modified to:
Wounds: 1
Initiative: 1
Armour Save: 5+ (unless originally worse)
The model loses all bonuses from any equipment and/or upgrades it was originally carrying, and is treated from now on to be equipped with just a close combat weapon.
Any vehicle destroyed in close combat by a Zombie unit with this special rule, roll a D6. On a 4+ the Zombie unit gains D3 Zombies, armed the same as the rest of the unit.

Plagues (instead of wargear)
Spoiler
Alpha Strain Claws
Supporting the theory that the virus is the work of Nurgle or Tzeentch, there have been reports of some specimens with diamond-hard claws protruding from their hands or large scythes along their arms; often being used to break through barricades that would normally stop lesser specimens.
Zombies with Alpha Strain Claws gain the Rending ability for all their close combat attacks.
Blood Cannon
Some weapons combined with a particular strain of the virus causes their users to merge with the weapon, mutating the weapon and indeed the user into a semi-biological launcher that fires large pellets of infected blood instead of their regular projectiles.
The Blood Cannon counts as having the Infection Zombie Trait when hitting, and benefits from the Potent Virus wargear.

RangeStrengthAPType
48"6-Heavy 1
Blood Exertion
Apparently due to some kind of virus-borne instinct, some specimens have been seen to spew forth a mixture of its own blood mixed with other viscous liquids onto its prey, spreading the virus through the prey's eyes, mouth and various wounds.
Blood Exertion counts as a Poisoned Weapon that always wounds on a 3+.
Converter
This weapon has only came to the attention of the Inquisition relatively recently. Under tightly controlled supervision, the few lab tests conducted on this bio-weapon have shown it to exert an unnatural, Warp-like force that has somehow been able to burn through even the thickest of armour. Further tests have shown that the severity of the force diminishes greatly over range, though the average cases of possession still remains the same.
The Converter counts as having the Infection Zombie Trait; though as its ammunition does not use biological liquids from its user, it does not benefit from the Potent Virus wargear.

Convertor TypeRangeStrengthAPType
Regular12"71Assault 1, Melta
Heavy24"71Assault 1, Melta
Potent Virus
These zombies carry a very potent strain of the virus, causing havoc amongst the living infantry. While lab tests have found that it is still blood-borne, the Imperial Inquisition strongly advises that extreme care must be taken when disposing of infected bodies.
Models are Infected on a 2+ instead of 4+.
Undead Reanimation
There have been reports than some specimens take more than a single shot to the head to stop. The Inquisition has been conducting tests to determine whether this is due to a purer form of possession from the Warp.
Models with Undead Reanimation gain +1 wound.
HQ
Spoiler
Virus Fiend                                           180 Points
Alpha Strain Caster                              115 Points
Alpha Strain Lurker                              85 Points
Alpha Strain Carrier                              80 Points
   WSBSSTWIALdSvUnit TypeUnit Composition
Virus Fiend3375334104+Infantry (Character)1 (Unique)
Alpha Strain Caster2545212104+Infantry (Character)1 (Unique)
Alpha Strain Lurker526414310-Infantry (Character)1 (Unique)
Alpha Strain Carriera3365222106+Infantry (Character)1 (Unique)

Special Rules:
- Undead Gaze
- Braaains!
- Infection
Troops
Spoiler
Zombie Horde                              7 Points/model
Spoiler
Zombie2044122106+Infantry10

Options:
May include up to Ninety more Zombies for 5pts per model

Special Rules:
- Undead Gaze
- Braaains!
- Infection
- Hunger: Zombies are always in need of fresh flesh to fuel the virus they carry. For this reason, the virus alters the host's sense to quickly sniff out living blood and flesh. When a target has been found, the Zombie recklessly charges towards it. This rule confers an extra D6" when rolling for charge range.
- Horde: a unit that contains at least one model with this special rule, gains an additional +1 attack per model, for every five models more than the target unit in combat. This rule is not cumulative, and is worked out at the beginning of every  Assault Phase. E.g. A unit of 15 Zombies attacks a Combat squad of 5 Tactical Marines. The zombie unit gains +2 Attacks onto each model.
- No leadership no fear: So long as unit with this special rule is not joined by an independent character, it will NEVER be affected by Leadership based tests and weapons.

Beast Zombie Pack                              5 Points/model
Spoiler
Beast Zombie30531226-Beast10

Options:
May include up to ten more Beast Zombies for 5pts per model

Special Rules:
Feel No Pain, Hunger, Fleet

Narric

So I may be writing an army near completely from scratch :shifty:

Exactly what does the name Orvald Fitzalan make you think?

Charistoph

Could be many things, but I want to say a very interesting Rogue Trader with exotic designs and very excentric stylings.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Quote from: Megavolt-They called me crazy.  They called me insane!  THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right."

InsaneTD

Narric

Something I've recently picked up again. I've tried a supplement like this before, but it kinda flopped. I think I just wasn't very good at doing this sort of thing back then :P also, supplements weren't a thing back then deffinately XD

This is all i've made so far, but I really wanted to show what I'd done, so I've kinda posted this prematurely :P

Hired Guns
This supplement is intended to allow players to field additional and hopefully fun units in their games of 40k.
Some units will be available to every race, whilst some are only available to a select few. This will be written at the start of each entry.

Units chosen from this supplement do not count towards minimum requirements.

Wargear
Spoiler
Bow
RangeStrengthAPType
36"3-Assault 2
Hunting Robes
Confers a 5+ Armour save
Knifesn
Treated as two close combat weapons.
Predator chainsword
RangeStrengthAPType
-+15Melee, Denies Feel no Pain

HQ
Rogue Trader                                           70 Points
Spoiler
May be taken as a Battle Brother ally to: Chaos Marines
May be taken as an Ally of Convenience to: Imperial Guard, Tau Empire, Eldar, Orks, Dark Eldar
May be taken as a Desperate Ally to: Space Marines, Grey Knights, Adepta Sororitas, Chaos Daemons
May be taken as a Come the Apocalypse ally to: Necrons, Tyranids

Rogue Trader5544354105+Infantry (Character)1 (Unique)

Wargear:
- Power Weapon
- Flak Armour
- Frag Grenades
- Krak Grenades

Special Rules:
- Multi-racial Leadership
Regardless of which race they are allied with Rogue Traders seem to have an ability to lead almost anyone. They however often choose the more common ranks, as they're easier to handle and manipulate.
Rogue Traders may join any Troops unit chosen from a non-"Come the Apocalypse" ally.

- Where'd he get that?
Along with his Standard Wargear, the Rogue Trader may take a single Pistol or Assault weapon chosen from Pg 56-57 from the Warhammer 40k rulebook that is not a Flamer weapon.

Options:
The Rogue Trader may replace his Flak Armour with:
- Carapace Armour - 10pts
- Power Armour - 20pts
- Artificer Armour - 35pts
The Rogue trader may take any of the following:
- Meltabombs - 5pts
- Camo Cloak - 15pts
- A second Pistol or Assault weapon (this one may be a Flamer) - 20pts

Elites
Vampyre                                           200 Points
Spoiler
May be taken as a Battle Brother ally to: Chaos Marines, Dark Eldar, Chaos Daemons
May be taken as an Ally of Convenience to: Imperial Guard, Orks
May be taken as a Desperate Ally to: Space Marines, Grey Knights, Tau Empire, Eldar, Adepta Sororitas
May be taken as a Come the Apocalypse ally to: Necrons, Tyranids

Vampyre665436310-Infantry (Character)1 (Unique)

Wargear:
- Close Combat Weapon

Special Rules:
-   Feel no Pain, 4+ Invulnerable save, Night Vision, Fear, Eternal Warrior
-   Vampyre Fangs
At Initiative step 10, the Vampire may make a single attack at any enemy Character it is base contact with. Roll to hit as normal, but if the attack wounds, the enemy character doesn't lose a wound, instead, the Vampire gains 1 wound up to a maximum of three.
-   Vampyric Speed
All the Vampires' close combat attacks have the Rending special rule, and the Vampire may re-roll failed to wound rolls in combat not including his Vampire Fangs attack.
-   The Natural Hunter
The Vampire may move as a Beast, and treats all terrain as open ground except Impassable terrain.

Void Engineseer                                           125 Points
Spoiler
May be taken as a Battle Brother ally to: Imperial Guard
May be taken as an Ally of Convenience to: Space Marines, Grey Knights, Tau Empire, Adepta Sororitas, Chaos Marines
May be taken as a Desperate Ally to: Eldar, Orks, Dark Eldar
May be taken as a Come the Apocalypse ally to: Necrons, Tyranids, Chaos Daemons

Void Engineseer6544343103+Infantry (Character)1

Wargear:
- Power Weapon
- Carapace Armour
- Bolt Pistol
- Frag Greandes
- Krak Grenades

Special Rules:
-   Feel no Pain (4+)
-   Bionic Enchancements
The Engineseers' armour save is improved by +1, up to a maximum of 2+.
-   Field Repairs
Instead of making a shooting attack or declaring an assault, the Engineseer may repair a friendly vehicle it is in base contact with. On a result of 1 or 2, the repairs failed, and neither the engineseer nor the vehicle may make no further actions this turn. On a result of 3 to 5, the Vehicles gains a single Hull Point. On a 6, the Vehicle gains a single hull point, and one other system is repaired, such as weapons becoming usable or immobilisation being removed.

Options:
The Void Engineseer may replace his Carapace Armour with Power Armour for 20pts
The Void Engineseer may replace their Bolt Pistol with one of the following options:
- Boltgun - free
- Plasma Pistol - 15pts
The Void Engineseer may take any of the following options:
- Servo-skull - 5pts
(re-roll to hit rolls of 1 for shooting attacks)
- Servo-harness - 20pts
(re-roll failed Field Repairs roll)

Exodite Warriors                                           80 Points
Spoiler
May be taken as a Battle Brother ally to: Eldar, Dark Eldar
May be taken as an Ally of Convenience to: Tau Empire, Imperial Guard
May be taken as a Desperate Ally to: Space Marines, Grey Knights, Adepta Sororitas, Orks
May be taken as a Come the Apocalypse ally to: Chaos Marines, Chaos Daemons , Necrons, Tyranids

Herald543325295+Infantry (Character)1
Exodite443315185+Infantry6

Wargear:
- Bow
- Hunting robes
- Knifes

Special Rules:
-   Acute Senses, Fleet, Infiltrators, Move through Cover
-   Monster hunter (Herald only)

Options:
The unit may include up to twenty more Exodites for 10pts per model
The Herald may replace their knifes with one of the following:
- Predator Chainsword - 10pts
- Power Weapon - 15pts
- Witchblade - 35pts
The unit may be upgrade to Cavalry for 10pts per model

Troops
Squats                                           70 Points
Spoiler
May be taken as a Battle Brother ally to: Imperial Guard
May be taken as an Ally of Convenience to: Space Marines, Tau Empire, Eldar
May be taken as a Desperate Ally to: Grey Knights, Adepta Sororitas
May be taken as a Come the Apocalypse ally to: Chaos Marines, Dark Eldar, Chaos Daemons , Necrons, Tyranids, Orks

Sergeant433413294+Infantry (Character)1
Squat433413184+Infantry4

Wargear:
- Boltgun
- Carapace Armour
- Close combat Weapon
- Frag Grenades
- Krak Grenades

Special Rules:
- Stubborn, Preferred enemy (Orks), Hatred (Orks)
- Stout
The model counts as Stationary when firing Rapid fire Weapons. In addition, they treat Ruins as Open-ground, and gain +1 to their cover save when within them.

Options:
The unit may include up to fifteen more Squats for 15pts per model

Any member of the squad may replace their Boltgun for a Bolt Pistol for no additional cost.

The Squat Sergeant may replace their Boltgun and/or Close Combat Weapon with one of the following:
- Space Marine Shotgun - free
- Power Weapon - 15pts
- Plasma Pistol - 15pts
- Powerfist - 25pts

One model in the unit may replace their Boltgun with one of the following for every six models in the unit:
- Space Marine Shotgun - free
- Storm Bolter - 3pts
- Flamer, Sniper Rifle - 5pts
- Meltagun - 10pts
- Plasma Gun    - 15pts

One model in the unit may replace their Boltgun with one of the following for every ten models in the unit:
- Heavy Bolter - 5pts
- Heavy Flamer - 5pts
- Assault Cannon - 10pts
- Multi-melta - 10pts
- Missile Launcher (w/ Frag, Krak & Flakk Missiles) - 15pts
- Lascannon - 35pts
- Plasma Cannon - 35pts

Slann Warband                                           100 Points
Spoiler
May be taken as a Battle Brother ally to: Dark Eldar, Chaos Marines, Tau Empire
May be taken as an Ally of Convenience to: Eldar, Imperial Guard
May be taken as a Desperate Ally to: Space Marines, Grey Knights, Adepta Sororitas
May be taken as a Come the Apocalypse ally to: Dark Eldar, Chaos Daemons , Necrons, Tyranids

Priest Leader545425396+Infantry (Character)1
Slann434414286+Infantry4

Wargear:
- Bow
- Knifes

Special Rules:
- Scout fleet
- Scale Skin
Model gains +1 to its Armour save.
- Tribal Savage
Movesa as Beasts and gains +1 to their Cover save when in Natural terrain.

Options:
The unit may include up to twenty more Slann for 9pts per model

The unit may replace its armour with one of the following:
- Improvised Armour - 3pts/model
- Flak Armour - 9pts/model.

The Priest Leader may replace their Knifes with one of the following:
- Shotgun - free
- Power Weapon - 15pts
- Eviscerator - 25pts
- Witchblade - 45pts

The unit may be upgraded with one of the following options:
- Poisoned (5+) Close Combat attacks with Knifes - 3pts/model
- Poisoned (6+) Shooting attacks with Bow - 4pts/model
- 5+ Invul save - 4pts/model
- +1 Initiative and Counter-Attack when assaulted - 5pts/model

Dra'Tuisisch-Novae

This looks pretty solid from where I'm sitting. I must have missed what a "Void Engineseer" is, though - can you fill me in?

One note - as far as I'm aware, in 40k they're referred to as "Vampyres" with a "y'?
[Bender]I'm back baby![/Bender]

Narric

The Void Engineseer was my atempt at a more customisable Tech-priest, mostly born of some scraps of 2nd Ed inspired rules :P

I'll adjust the Vampyre entry :P

Dra'Tuisisch-Novae

Ah, gotcha. I take it they'd represent a dissident Mechanicus faction that lets them be more flexible (rules and allies-wise)?
[Bender]I'm back baby![/Bender]

Narric

Quote from: Dra'Tuisisch-Novae on January 16, 2014, 01:19:20 AM
Ah, gotcha. I take it they'd represent a dissident Mechanicus faction that lets them be more flexible (rules and allies-wise)?
Or just an Engineseer who has been left to his own devices (hurr hurr) and must make a living as a technology savvy Merc

But yeah, pretty much :P

Narric

Can't decide what codex I should work on next. Got my hands on a few Chapter Approved, so I could try my hand at a few of the lists there.

If you have a suggestion, vote for the poll above, or leave a reply ^_^

Narric

Got bored so did the Armoured Company any way :P

No Warlord Traits yet!!

Codex: Imperial Guard Armoured Company

Spoiler
Armoured Company Detachments
An Army chosen from this Codex follows normal rules for Army Detachments as described in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.
Armoured Company Detachment Force Organisation
See Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook for details.
Armoured Company Allies
An armoured Company detachment chosen from this codex follows the same allies' matrix as Codex Imperial Guard.
This Codex may be allies to Codex Imperial Guard and is treated as Battle Brothers.

Armoured Company Special Rules
Spoiler
Evacuate!
When a tank with this rule is either wrecked or explodes, it is treated to have one passenger which is the Tank Officer.
After rolling any damage the Officer would have taken, place a single model representing the Officer. The rule will include the Model name from Codex Imperial Guard that the model represents, and they have all the standard gear they would normally have.
For example, a Model with "Evacuate! (Company Commander)" would evacuate a model representing a Company Commander from Codex Imperial Guard, with all his standard Wargear (with any changes from upgrades).

Lumbering Behemoth
A model with this special rule is treated as Stationary if it moves at Combat Speed, and is treated as having moved at Combat Speed when it moves at Cruising Speed.
In addition, it may only move 6"+D6" when moving at Cruising Speed.

Armoured Company Orders
The Company Command may issue orders from his tank to his own Tank, or to another within 12". The Order is resolved in the same way as Orders from Codex: Imperial Guard at Leadership 9. He may use the following orders:
Bring it Down! (see Codex Imperial Guard)
Fire on my Target! (see Codex Imperial Guard)
Move! Move! Move!
If the order is successfully issued, the Ordered unit/tank may immediately move D6"+1" and is counted to have moved Flat-out.

Lord Commissar
All Tanks in the same detachment as the Commissar Command Tank within 6" count as scoring when in the enemy Deployment Zone. This does not include the Commissar Command Tank.

Forces of the Imperial Guard Armoured Company
Wargear
Spoiler
Ranged Weapons
A model can replace his Laspistol/Bolt Pistol and/or Melee Weapon with one of the following:
- Bolt Pistol, Boltgun   2pts
- Storm Bolter   5pts
- Plasma Pistol   10pts
Melee Weapons
A model can replace his Laspistol/Bolt Pistol and/or Melee Weapon with one of the following:
- Power Weapon   10pts
- Powerfist   15pts
Special Issue Wargear
A model can take up to one of each of the following:
- Melta Bombs   5pts
- Carapace Armour   10pts
Vehicle Equipment
- Dozer Blade, Storm Bolter or Heavy Stubber   5pts
- Hunter-killer Missile   10pts
- Extra Armour   10pts
Armoured Company Equipment
- Armoured Crew Compartment   10pts
- Mine Sweeper   10pts
- Rough Terrain Modification   15pts
- Track Guards   20pts
- Replace one crewman with a Techpriest Enginseer Crewman   45pts

Salamander Scout Vehicle
Spoiler

?
Armour
?
BS
F
S
R
Salamander Scout Vehicle
Unit Type:
  • Vehicle (Tank, Fast, Open-topped)

Armoured Company Wargear
Spoiler
Techpriest Enginseer Crewman
Once per turn, a tank with a Techpreist Enginseer Crewman may ignore one Weapon Destroyed or Immobilized result.
Armoured Crew Compartment
An Open-topped vehicle with this upgrade is no longer open-topped.
Mine Sweeper
A vehicle upgraded with the Mine Sweeper, ignores any damages caused by mines, or by grenades aimed at the front armour.
Rough Terrain Mods
This upgrade confers the Move through Cover universal special rule as described in the Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook.
Track Guards
With this upgrade "Immobilised" results are treated as "Crew Stunned" results on a D6 roll of 4+.

HQ
Company Command Tank.................................50 Points 
Spoiler

Composition:
Unit Type:
  • Vehicle (Tank)

Special Rules:

• Evacuate! (Company Commander)
  • Armoured Company Orders (Company Command Tank only)
  • Lord commissar (Commissar Command Tank only)

Wargear:

• Heavy Bolter
  • Searchlight
  • Smoke Launchers
Tank:
The Armoured Company Commander must select one of the following Leman Russ tanks:

• Battle Tank.........100pts
  • Exterminator.......100pts
  • Vanquisher.........105pts
  • Eradicator...........110pts
  • Demolisher..........115pts
  • Punisher.............130pts
  • Executioner.........140pts
The Command Tank is upgraded to BS 4 at no extra cost

Turret Armament:

• Leman Russ Battle Tank
    - Battle Cannon
  • Leman Russ Exterminator
    - Exterminator Autocannon
  • Leman Russ Vanquisher
    - Vanduisher Battle Cannon
  • Leman Russ Eradicator
    - Eradicator Nova Cannon
  • Leman Russ Demolisher
    - Demolisher Siege Cannon
  • Leman Russ Punisher
    - Punisher Gatling Cannon
  • Leman Russ Executioner
    - Executioner Plasma Cannon
Options:

• One Company Command Tank per Detachment may be upgraded to a Commissar Command Tank for 25pts. This upgrades the Tank to BS5, and Evacuate! Is changed to Lord Commissar
  • The Company Commander or Lord Commissar may take options from the Ranged Weapon, Melee Weapon and Special Issue Wargear lists.
  • The Command Tank may replace one crewman with a Techpriest Enginseer Crewman for 45pts
  • The Command Tank may replace its Heavy bolter with one of the following:

• Heavy Flamer.........free
    • Lascannon.............10pts
  • The Command Tank may take a pair of Sponsons equipped with the following:

• Heavy Bolters or Heavy Flamers.........10pts
    • Multi-Meltas........................................15pts
    • Plasma Cannons.................................20pts
  • The Command Tank may take items from the Vehicle Equipment and Armoured Company Equipment lists.

Elites
Storm Trooper Squad.................................85pts
See Codex Imperial Guard for details.

Ogryn Squad.................................130pts

Tank Ace.................................30 Points 
Spoiler

Composition:
Unit Type:
  • Vehicle (Tank)
  • Salamander is Vehicle (Tank, Fast, Open-topped)

Special Rules:

• Evacuate! (Veteran Sergeant)

Wargear (Salamander):

• Autocannon
  • Heavy Bolter
  • Smoke Launchers

Wargear (Leman Russ):

• Heavy Bolter
  • Searchlight
  • Smoke Launchers
Tank:
The Tank Ace must select one of the following tanks:

• Salamander Scout Vehicle.........70pts
  • Battle Tank.................................100pts
  • Exterminator.................................100pts
  • Vanquisher.................................105pts
  • Punisher.................................130pts
The Tank Ace Tank is upgraded to BS 4 at no extra cost

Turret Armament:

• Leman Russ Battle Tank
    - Battle Cannon
  • Leman Russ Vanquisher
  • Leman Russ Punisher
    - Punisher Gatling Cannon
Options:

• The Veteran Sergeant mayy take options from the Ranged Weapon, Melee Weapon and Special Issue Wargear lists.
  • The Tank Ace may replace one crewman with a Techpriest Enginseer Crewman for 45pts
  • The Tank Ace may replace its Heavy bolter with one of the following:

• The Tank Ace may take a pair of Sponsons equipped with  Heavy Bolters or Heavy Flamers for 10pts
  • The Tank Ace may take items from the Vehicle Equipment and Armoured Company Equipment lists.

Knight Commander Pask.............20pts
One Leman Russ Tank Ace may be upgraded to Knight Commander Pask, as described in Codex Imperial Guard for details. If this option is taken, he may not also be an upgrade for any Leman Russ Squadrons bought in the Heavy Support section.

Troops
Leman Russ Troop Tank.................................35 Points
You may only include up to two Leman Russ Troop Tanks for each Company Command Tank, Commissar Command Tank, or Tank Ace. Each Leman Russ Troop Tank takes a single Troops Choice.
Spoiler

Composition:
Unit Type:
  • Vehicle (Tank)

Wargear:

• Heavy Bolter
  • Searchlight
  • Smoke Launchers
Tank:
The Leman Russ Troop Tank must be chosen from one of the following Leman Russ tanks:

• Battle Tank.........100pts
  • Exterminator.......100pts
  • Vanquisher.........105pts

Turret Armament:

• Leman Russ Battle Tank
    - Battle Cannon
  • Leman Russ Vanquisher
Options:

• The Leman Russ Troop Tank may replace its Heavy bolter with one of the following:

• The Leman Russ Troop Tank may take a pair of Sponsons equipped with the following:

• Heavy Bolters or Heavy Flamers.........10pts
    • Multi-Meltas........................................15pts
    • Plasma Cannons.................................20pts
  • The Leman Russ Troop Tank may take a pair of Sponsons equipped with  Heavy Bolters or Heavy Flamers for 10pts
  • The Leman Russ Troop Tank may take items from the Vehicle Equipment list.

Armoured Fist Squad.................................120 Points
Spoiler

WS
BS
S
T
W
I
A
Ld
Sv
Armoured Fist Sergeant
5+
Armoured Fist
5+
Armoured Fist Weapons Team
5+

Composition:

• 1 Armoured Fist Sergeant
  • 4 Armoured Fists
  • 1 Chimera Transport (inlcude in unit cost)
Unit Type:
  • Infantry
  • Armoured fist Sergeant is Infantry (Character)

Wargear:

• Flak Armour
  • Lasgun
  • Frag Grenades
  • Krak Grenades
  • Armoured Fists Sergeants has Laspistol and Close combat Weapon
Options:

• May include up to five additional Armoured Fists for 10pts per model.
  • The Armoured Fists Sergeant may take items from the Ranged Weapons, Melee Weapons, and Special Issue Wargear lists.
  • Two Armoured Fists may be replaced with a Weapons Team with one of the following:

• Heavy Bolter, Mortar..........10pts
    • Missile Launcher, Autocannon..........15pts
    • Lascannon..........20pts
  • Up to three Armoured fist may replace his Lasgun with one of the following:

• Flamer, Grenade Launcher..........5pts
    • Meltagun..........10pts
    • Plasma Gun..........15pts
  • The Chimera may take options as described in Codex Imperial Guard.

Fast Attack
Scout Sentinel Squadron

Armoured Sentinel Squadron

Reconnaissance Tank.................................25 Points 
Spoiler

Composition:
Unit Type:
  • Vehicle (Tank)
  • Chimera is Vehicle (Tank, Transport)
  • Salamander is Vehicle (Tank, Fast, Open-topped)

Wargear (Salamander):

• Autocannon

Wargear (All):

• Heavy Bolter
  • Searchlight
  • Smoke Launchers
Tank:
The Reconnaissance Tank must be chosen from one of the following tanks:

• Chimera.........35pts
  • Salamander.........75pts
  • Devil Dog.........100pts
  • Hellhound.........110pts
  • Bane Wolf.........110pts

Turret Armament:

• Chimera
    - Multi-Laser
  • Davil Dog
    - Melta Cannon
  • Hellhound
    - Inferno Cannon
  • Bane Wolf
    - Chem Cannon
Options:

• The Chimera may replace its Turret Multi-laser with one a Heavy Bolter or Heavy Flamer for free
  • Any vehicle may replace its Heavy Bolter with a Heavy Flamer for free
  • Any vehicle may take items from the Vehicle Equipment list.

Heavy Support
See Codex Imperial Guard for details. In addition, these units may take items from the Armoured Company Equipment list.

Narric

Talk of Grey Knights in other parts of the forums has got me an itch to scratch. I'm currently working on "Cleaning Up" the 5th ed codex, to be less daft, and more sensible. Emperor have mercy on my soul....

Need an opinion on something though, and it is kinda pivotly to the new Codex. Critique is definately requested.

Grey Knights Ranks
Spoiler
As a Grey Knight climbs the Ranks within the Order, so to does his abilities and strength with his Psychic talents This is most apparent in how they wield their Nemesis Weaponry.
Each rank is an individual special rule, conferring its own bonuses. Nemesis Weaponry, though affected by the Grey Knight's rank, does not also benefit from cumulative effects, such as Strength increase. If a unit contains different Ranks, Models use their individual ranks for Wargear, but the highest rank is used for the purposes of Deny the Witch rolls.
Grey Knight Initiate
Grey Knights with this rank may re-roll failed Deny the Witch rolls.
Grey Knight Justicar
A Grey Knight with the rank of Justicar gains the Adamantium Will special Rule, and gains the benefits of a Grey Knight Initiate.
Grey Knight Brotherhood Champion
A Grey Knight Brotherhood Champion gains the benefits of a Grey Knight Initiate and Justicar. In addition, on the Player turn in which the Brotherhood Champion successfully charges an enemy unit, all members of a squad he has joined can re-roll failed rolls to hit.
Grey Knight Brother-Captain
A Grey Knight Brother-Captain, gains +2 to his Deny the Witch rolls, and gains the benefits of a Grey Knight Initiate.
Grey Knight Grand Master
Grey Knight Grand Masters gain +2 to their Deny the Witch rolls, and project a 12" bubble around them where all successful enemy Psychic tests must be re-rolled, unless the Psyker rolls a double for the test. In addition he gains the benefits of a Grey Knight Initiate.
Lastly, only one Grey Knight with the rank Grand Master may be fielded per Grey Knight Detachment.

Its a little throwback to the 2nd Edition codex, and yes, Nemesis weapons will be adjusted as well to be reactive to the Ranks ;)

Narric

Finally got the Grey Knight Psychic Powers done:

Grey Knight Psychic Powers
Primaris Power = Hammerhand (1 Warp Charge) – This is a Blessing that targets the Model or Unit that manifested the power. The Model or Unit benefits from +1 Strength this turn. A Model or Unit may only be affected by Hammerhand once per turn.
1. = Might of Titan (1 Warp Charge) - This is a Blessing that targets a single Model or Unit within 6" (Which can be the Psyker and any unit they have joined). The target benefits from +1 Strength this turn. This power is cumulative with Hammerhand, and may be manifested multiple times.
2. = Quicksilver (1 Warp Charge) - This is a Blessing that targets a single Model or Unit within 6" (Which can be the Psyker and any unit they have joined). The target's Initiative is doubled for this turn.
3. = The Summoning (1 Warp Charge) - This is a Conjuration power that targets a single Model or Unit anywhere on the board that is not engaged in Close combat (This cannot be the Psyker or the unit he has joined). The target is completely removed from the table, and re-enters the board at the start of the next Grey Knight player turn via Deep Strike, though must enter play at least 6" from the Psyker that manifested the power. If the Psyker dies before the unit re-enters play, it must roll on the Deep Strike Mishap table, and if they are not destroyed may enter play anywhere on the board.
4. = Warp Rift (1 Warp Charge) - This is a Malediction power that targets a single enemy Model or Unit within 12" of the Psyker. Each non-vehicle model in the Target unit must take an Initiative test. Any that fail are treated to have suffered an Instant Death wound. Vehicles suffer a single hit with the Haywire special rule. Both types of Monstrous Creature roll 3D6 and pick the lowest for their Initiative test.
5. = Dark Excommunication (1 Warp Charge) - This is a Malediction power that targets the Model/Unit that manifested the power. When the Psyker targets a model in base with the Daemon special rule, they may re-roll all failed To Wound rolls for this turn.
6. = Sanctuary (2 Warp Charge) - This is a Malediction power that targets all friendly Models or Units within 12" (Which can include the Psyker and any unit they have joined). If an enemy unit charges a model or unit within Sanctuary's range, the enemy unit count as moving through cover, regardless of wargear or special rules.

Smite and Shrouding have been taken off the list due to there already being similar powers in the rulebook ;)