News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

Yeah... Not sure the guild would like that idea too much. you'd also damage or destroy a LOT of the stuff we are trying to stop them stealing. You know, the stuff that is worth more then the average skilled work will earn in four or five years.

The Man They Call Jayne

Start moving the stuff out to a safer place for now then. This is gonna get messy.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Mabbz

Since we don't know exactly what they're after, we can't move it out. If we accidentally move the thing they want, we won't be guarding it anymore.

InsaneTD

That also take more time and organisation then we have right now.

Ravager Zero

Sorry it's so short, but now you all have a chance to get something done. ;)
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

Damn it, where's Galithir when you need him  ::)

Three rounds rapid time?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on April 01, 2014, 07:06:59 AM
Three rounds rapid time?
It is indeed.

EDIT: Just waiting on TD, Mkoll and Hector now.

EDIT EDIT: Still waiting on Hector.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

HectorSmash

Sorry bout that guys, my computer decided it wasn't going to load 2S for a few days and I have no idea why. Seems to be working now though...

InsaneTD

I'm not sure how around I'm going to be until the 22nd. If the combat goes on too long, I trust Ravy Baby to handle Tybalt's actions.

Ravager Zero

Gentlemen... it appears you have a problem.

Mabbz

Well, that's probably going to hurt my surgical skills a little. Is it possible to have that finger magically reattached? Also, I'm not entirely sure how I lost it in the first place. Which hand is it?

InsaneTD

It got sucked into a portal to another location.

Mabbz

Ok, now I'm suddenly worried that Kahlan's finger was deliberately chopped off to be used in the ritual. Of course it's fairly unlikely to be the case since they could have more easily taken a finger from some random stranger, but I couldn't help thinking of it. If that is the case, she will not be pleased, and I'll be happy to have an interesting situation to roleplay.

InsaneTD

The way I read it, you were just silly enough to swing your blade into the portal. Lucky you didn't lose your hand.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on April 04, 2014, 12:29:53 PM
Well, that's probably going to hurt my surgical skills a little. Is it possible to have that finger magically reattached? Also, I'm not entirely sure how I lost it in the first place. Which hand is it?
It was the little finger on your right hand.
And Tybalt has it right, the portal closed while your blade (and finger) were still in it. It was not taken as part of the ritual, it was just bad luck.