News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

That makes more sense. Ah well, she'll live, although I imagine she'll be quite cross when she properly comprehends what happened.

Also, I think I may be too invested in my character. I kept on subconsciously flexing my fingers for a few hours after reading about the injury.

The Man They Call Jayne

Yeah, I felt genuinely sad when Ja'nus died, so you aren't the first.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

I think we all did. That was a sad moment.

Narric

I suddenly don't know what to say in response to Hector last post :P

HectorSmash

The Man They Call Jayne

I shall be away for the weekend so GM feel free to move Kraytor about as needed. If combat happens you know how I like to do it.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

I know my updates are few and far between these days, but I will continue this until the story is properly resolved.

The main reason for my slowness in updating is that other thing I'm writing over at Fanfiction.net. Over 115k words and counting.
The other reason is I'm playing too much Titanfall. And working on a Kings of War army. And two Dropzone Commander armies. And three Infinity armies. And... you get the picture.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Narric

Quote from: Ravager Zero on April 21, 2014, 01:07:26 PM
And working on a Kings of War army. And two Dropzone Commander armies. And three Infinity armies. And... you get the picture.
And what excuse do you have for not posting piccys? I wanna see these armies now dude :P

HectorSmash

My computer's deciding to be a chode and not let me use 2S sometimes. If I take ages to post, well, that's why. Sorry in advance  :(

Railgun Convention

Random thought: Is telepathy/mental communication available in any way in this world?
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Railgun Convention on May 12, 2014, 08:18:05 PM
Random thought: Is telepathy/mental communication available in any way in this world?
With summoned creatures, yes.
Otherwise, no, the best you get is Shamanism to influence emotion, or Illusionism to plant ideas/falsehoods in other minds. Both are based more on intent than actual words.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Does anyone other then Xan actually know Frank's name?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on May 29, 2014, 11:51:34 PM
Does anyone other then Xan actually know Frank's name?
Frank's actual name?
No.

The fact Xan has called him Frank/Larry/Something, yes.

Railgun Convention

To be fair, I'm not sure I remember its actual name either :P
So how many crashes have I survived now?