News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Vector Sigma's Masterplan [OOC] Transformers RP

Started by Narric, July 23, 2015, 10:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Poking the thread :P

I have a couple more Transformers Comics to hand now. Should I also grab my Transformers DvDs as well?

kingofmonkeys

Trenchgrinder

body 7
mind 3
spark 3
cog 4
health 14

Alt form is a large Trenching machine
Spoiler
In robot mode Trenchgrinder is a hulking warrior with a massive chainblade arm on his right side and a large laser pistol holstered on his left leg.
His yellowish paint and with black hazard stripes is worn in places showing unpainted metal underneath

bio

Trenchgrinder is built for heavy work he takes satisfaction in a job well done. working mainly in construction and mining putting his massive blade to use grinding through rock and metal alike. Trenchgrinder often works more dangerous construction jobs building fortifications and military complexes for the Autobots. Dismantling the occasional Decepticon saboteur is just another perk of construction work on Cybertron.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

Cool backstory :3

I'll add him to the index when I get home tomorrow night. Working on a Laptop is awkward AF currently :P

kingofmonkeys

well now i'm playing fall of cybertron again  ehehehe

#15 to the new world

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Hellblade

Body: 4 (3 + 1)
Mind: 5 (3+ 1 + 1)
Spark: 4 (3 + 1)
Cog: 6 (3 + 3)

Hellblade is relatively young, and earned his name for his proficiency with his twin blades. He could have been faster than he his, but he preferred to train skill rather than speed, arguing that it was pointless being able to strike quickly if you didn't know when or where to attack your opponent. His speed makes him a useful scout as well as allowing him to close quickly with his enemies.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Narric

I like them both :3

Got my copies of Transformers G1and Beast Machines DvDs as well as a couple other TF related media. Though be warned, I may import a few aspects of other franchises, just to keep this storyline interesting.

Considering all the re-imaginings over the years, and the kinda sslapdash canon of G1, I feel this shouldn't detract too much of TF lore. just add to it in our own little timeline :P

Need to sort some non-related things out this end, but I should be able to get the RP thread started within the next couple days.

kingofmonkeys

I think the IDW comics offer one of the most stable g1 style canon. The G1 show and movie really are kind of all over the place.

#15 to the new world

Narric

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on August 10, 2015, 01:43:48 AM
I think the IDW comics offer one of the most stable g1 style canon. The G1 show and movie really are kind of all over the place.
Yeah, especially when you have an episode early on showing the dinobots being built, and in a later seaon that being retcon to all "Primitives" being made by a being called "Primacron" :P

Something that is a bit important, could Mkoll and KoM decide if their character is an Autobot or Decepticon?
Trenchgrinder sounds like and Autobot, whilst Hellblade a decepticon. Just wanting clarification, mainly from a narrative perspective.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Hellblade probably would be a Decepticon, or a former Decepticon a la Jetfire in the Revenge of the Fallen movie but I'm quite happy to go along with whatever makes the story easiest. :)

After all, wouldn't be the first time things haven't been as they sounded. (Space Marine chapters/Legions anyone?) :P

Also, as for my vehicle form, I'm thinking a Ferrari F430 with the Autobot/Decepticon badge in place of the Ferrari badge. In red of course. :D

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

kingofmonkeys

Trenchgrinders an autobot. Also jetfire swapped sides in the g1 cartoon and comics as well as the new movies though he Was called skyfire in the g1 show for some reason

#15 to the new world

Narric

Hopefully my opening post works well to set the mood :P

http://secondsphere.org/index.php?topic=2035.0

I'll try to get at a minimum one main update a week. :P

One last thing I would like, is from Mkoll. What vehicle does Hellblade resemble? I'm assuming some sort of aircraft? Doesn't matter too much about it being earth based :P Could also do with a description of the character in Robot mode, mainly for where weapon are/how they're attached.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Narric on August 12, 2015, 11:38:27 AM
One last thing I would like, is from Mkoll. What vehicle does Hellblade resemble? I'm assuming some sort of aircraft? Doesn't matter too much about it being earth based :P Could also do with a description of the character in Robot mode, mainly for where weapon are/how they're attached.
Well, I was thinking a sports car as per my previous post although now I think about it an aircraft of some kind would be more agile in many ways so let's say Harrier-esque (vertical take-off may come in handy :P )

As for robot form, Hellblade is more like Jazz than Ironhide, quick and nimble rather than hulking warrior. He has a blade strapped to each leg allowing him to fight bare-fisted if lethal force isn't an option or isn't required.

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

kingofmonkeys

For the record Trenchgrinder's robot mode is roughly similar in build and size to G1 brawl
Spoiler
only without the bigass turret and with a bigass saw hand

#15 to the new world

Narric

Next post is up. Take some time to talk.

Wow, amazing how a negative can change a senteance. Not directed at Mkoll, but my previous post on the RP :P

kingofmonkeys

i was kinda hoping to give jayne a chance to say something. if he aint posted in 24 hours i'll respond

#15 to the new world