News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Brassclaw's Horde of Khorne

Started by Brassclaw, December 13, 2012, 02:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassclaw

Hey, It's been a long time since i posted something here so here are a few updates

Lord painted

Heldrake painted

So i have started on my Obliterator conversion project, here are the trio.

Close ups
Still mulling over the ideas over arms, One has a crushing claw, but i'm not sure if i want to use that since it looks a little large, i'm still waiting for the shoulder pads to come in the mail.

Keep you guys posted

silverfuge

Loving this thread so cool to see a progression in an army.
Gm is God

Hansarius

Love the centurions/Obliterators!

Brassclaw

Thanks Hans and silverfuge

Here are the Oblits completed

Narric

Well, somebody has been eating their Iron and other base metals :P

Looking pretty awesome dude ^_^

The only good Centurian is a Chaos Obliterator ;)

Brassclaw

Ok, and couple of updates

One of the Obilterators is almost done, he just needs to be based.

With the new guard codex out, it inspired to work on some of my traitor guard. So here's the Command squad, WIth Commander, Master of Ordnance, lascannon team and 2 veterans a

Narric

Which model is that you're using for the Commander?

Brassclaw

Quote from: Narric on May 03, 2014, 06:17:30 PM
Which model is that you're using for the Commander?
So the guy in the center is the commander, the model I'm using is one of the inquisitor models

Obvisously there have been some modifications, he lost his bolt pistol for a laspistol, his sword is now an axe and the Inquisitor icons are gone for the most part 

Scoutfox

Love me some traitor guard. Those oblit conversions are great too. Have you ever done any greenstuff? I feel like the Chaos stuff could use some boils and growth.

Brassclaw

I do possess some greenstuff, i use most of it to fill gaps especially when i "re-armed" my Tyranid warriors. But my sculpting skills are not developed.

But its something i might consider in the future. 

Scoutfox

Check out this guy on youtube, helped me convert my Nurgle herald.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=53w055F45ig

Here is what I came up with after watching the video.

Considering I've never done green stuff work I think he came out great, and it wasn't really that hard to do. The youtube guy has a few good videos too.

Brassclaw

Brassclaw

Squad #2 of Veterans

Yes, like the Command squad, most of the Veterans are the Forgeworld Renegade Militia, Cadia, and Chaos Mutation bits

Brassclaw

BRASSCLAW'S HORDE OF KHORNE PTS 8888 *LIST UPDATE*

KHORNE DAEMONKIN PTS 3763
HQ
1X Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage Pts 275
1X Chaos Lord with Juggernaut of Khorne, Sigil of Corruption, Bolt pistol, Frag & Krak Grenades, The Blade of Endless Bloodshed and The Skull Helm of Khorne Pts 195

TROOPS
5X 8 Berzerkers with 2 plasma pistols, Champion with a Powerfist and a Rhino pts 1260
2X 10 Bloodletters pts 100

ELITES
1X 8 Possessed with Rhino pts 275

FAST ATTACK
1X 5 Chaos Spawn pts 160

HEAVY SUPPORT
1X Forgefiend with 2 Hades Autocannons pts 180
2X Soul Grinders with Phlegm Bombardment pts 330

LORD OF WAR
1X Lord of Skulls pts 888

TRAITOR GUARD PTS 3170
HQ
1X Company Command Squad with 1 Lascannon team, a Master of Ordnance, Company Commander with Carapace Armour and Poweraxe pts 120

TROOPS
2X 6 Veterans with lasguns, 2 Veterans with plasma guns, 1 Veteran with a flamer, Primaris Psyker is Level 2 with Demonology and Divination, and Chimera pts 500
2X 6 Veterans with lasguns, 2 Veterans with plasma guns, 1 Veteran with a flamer and Chimera pts 350

FAST ATTACK
3X 1 Vendetta pts 510

HEAVY SUPPORT
1X 3 Wyverns pts 195
1X 3 Leman Russ Battle Tanks with heavy bolter sponsons pts 510
1X 3 Leman Russ Punishers with heavy bolter sponsons pts 480

LORD OF WAR
1X Shadowsword with 2 Lascannons and 2 twin-linked sponsons pts 505

CHAOS SPACE MARINES PTS 1955
HQ
1X Kharn pts 160

TROOPS
2X 35 Chaos Cultists with Mark of Khorne pts 440

ELITES
1X Contemptor Dreadnought with 2 DCCW, 2 Heavy Flamers and Dedication to Khorne pts 225

FAST ATTACK
2X 1 Heldrake with baleflamer

HEAVY SUPPORT
1X 3 Obliterators pts 210
1X Chaos Relic Sicaran with lascannon sponsons pts 175

LORD OF WAR
Chaos Typhon with lacannon sponsons pts 405
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So with the Khorne Daemonkin book and Imperial Armour 13, i had to make adjustments to the master list. I have about 40%(roughly) of the points value current bought and painted. Notable additions to the list are: the Bloodthister, 2 Soul Grinders, the Chaos Spawn unit, the 2 Cultist units, Contemptor Dreadnought, Chaos Relic Sicaran and the Chaos Typhon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it also got me motivated to do some building this guy is a for my Traitor guard.

He was once the sorcerer for my failed warrior of chaos project.Now he's getting new life as a Primaris Psyker. Obviously he needs to get based and the staff head needs paint.

Narric

That is a lot of Khorne heading towards the Imperium!