News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

New Daemon Faq

Started by Chicop76, April 26, 2013, 12:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicop76

The FaQ to me was a let down on the Exhalted Flamer having heavy weapons. Which means it has to sit still to be really useful. The downside it is between short and medium range which makes it rather hard to use. My thoughts is you can move to where need and sit until next turn and fire/ flame your target. The problem though said unit will move out of range ar attack the obvious threat.

However I thought what's interesting is the chariot upgrades are dedicated transports. What make it interesting is that by being such the hearld does not need to be in thechariot and the chariot can operate on it's own. This still doesn't help the burning chariot, but the other two chariots become more apealing.

For Slaanesh for example you can take 4 chariots with your hq which can act on their own, while you have your heralds attached to your squads. This option frees up your heavy options in case you wanted Grinders, or princes.

With khorne the same apply since you can have a strength 7 ram, ram units across the field.