News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Database crash

Started by Mabbz, February 08, 2013, 11:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Allfather

Glad we've taken care of the important things... :P

Narric

I've just noticed my backlog of PMs has gone. :P

I doubt I had anything important, but I'm raising the point incase someone else did.

Sorck

Quote from: Narric on February 13, 2013, 12:07:46 PM

I doubt I had anything important, but I'm raising the point incase someone else did.
That's because the PM table catastrophically exploded. We have backups somewhere but they're not very recent for the PM tables.

Mabbz

Quote from: Sorck the Spork on February 14, 2013, 10:15:11 AM

That's because the PM table catastrophically exploded. We have backups somewhere but they're not very recent for the PM tables.
I think it was all an attempt to assassinate Daisy. Thankfully I moved her to a word document.

Sorck

Quote from: Mabbz on February 14, 2013, 10:18:15 AM

I think it was all an attempt to assassinate Daisy. Thankfully I moved her to a word document.
DELETE ALL FROM personal_messages, messages WHERE body LIKE "%daisy%" AND body LIKE "%[quote%]%[/quote]%"

Mabbz

Quote from: Sorck the Spork on February 14, 2013, 10:21:03 AM
Quote from: Mabbz on February 14, 2013, 10:18:15 AM

DELETE ALL FROM personal_messages, messages WHERE body LIKE "%daisy%" AND body LIKE "%[quote%]%[/quote]%"
You're too late! MWAHAHAHAA!

On an unrelated note, we appear to have duplicate smileys. Specifically ??? and ;D

LinnScarlett

In light of the crashes, I just saw that my Fluffposts got guillotined. I am going to repaste the posts in a bit, but figured I should let you know the crash did something either to the long posts or to the maximum length of posts.

Also, there used to be this 'all' button beside the pages that would let your browser load all posts into one long list. Being lazy, I always hit all and then page down to immediately get to the new posts, so thats how I found it missing just now. Its not a big deal but that seems to have disappeared too :p

EDIT: I also just noticed the signature limit got shorter, my links to my writing here on 2S no longer fit in it :O
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

silverfuge

I dont have any new things to report seems everyone already doing a good job on that just my usual Good work Sorck its hard being alone.  So massive cookie and milkshake to you.
Gm is God