News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Warlords Contest 2013 [Rules]

Started by Narric, March 01, 2013, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will's on Fire

Currently I have one model, it's whether or not I get another painted up in time to which I pick.

Will definitely be entering though!

- Will

The Allfather

I'm still working on my entry... I like to cut close to my deadlines. :P

I also may or may not have coerced a friend into painting a model for the contest. Whether he will finish in time is a different story however.

Tempest Six Two

Quote from: Jonagon on March 02, 2013, 08:12:20 PM
Quote from: Arguleon-veq on March 01, 2013, 08:30:47 PM
I may give it a try even though I suck at painting. Mainly because I really want some of those dice!

Its not worth it! my set Always Roll ones!  :P

Mine always smash out 5s and 6s, maybe you got the dud ones?
My mini painting and terrain building blog- come check it out: http://tempest-terrain.blogspot.com/

[IMG]http://secondsphere.org/award.php?i=384&k=d2dd7e&m

The Man They Call Jayne

But. . .but. . .I want's new dice. . .
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Tom

Quote from: Tempest Six Two on April 04, 2013, 09:17:12 AM
Quote from: Jonagon on March 02, 2013, 08:12:20 PM
Quote from: Arguleon-veq on March 01, 2013, 08:30:47 PM
I may give it a try even though I suck at painting. Mainly because I really want some of those dice!

Its not worth it! my set Always Roll ones!  :P

Mine always smash out 5s and 6s, maybe you got the dud ones?
Rej often gets excited when he sees the 2S logo come up on his... until he realises that's the one not the six.

I've got something for this comp too, but it's a big project that I've had going for years so no promises on it being finished in a few more weeks.

Narric

Quote from: Tom on April 04, 2013, 10:22:05 AM
I've got something for this comp too, but it's a big project that I've had going for years so no promises on it being finished in a few more weeks.
You have until april twenty first I'm afraid :P

Hopefully we'll get enough entries. Afterall, if there is enough, we get Master/Novice, which means one more lucky sod will have a chance at grabbing some Second Sphere dice ^_^

[edit]
I totally did not screw up the date :shifty:

Jonagon

Um, I started something! Might even be able to finish it in time, bit stuck on colour balance at the moment.

Are we allowed to show WIP?

EDIT: oh, just re-read the rules, might entry might not be elligable anyway.

Narric

Quote from: Jonagon on April 05, 2013, 10:51:47 PM
Um, I started something! Might even be able to finish it in time, bit stuck on colour balance at the moment.

Are we allowed to show WIP?

EDIT: oh, just re-read the rules, might entry might not be elligable anyway.
Send me a PM, and I should be able to give you a black/white answer :)

Narric

*Bump* Sorry Mods

Only three Days left for people to submit their Warlord Contest Entries.

You have until 23:59 GMT time, on April 20th, to get them in before deadline.

clix

I finally had the initiative to enter my first competition! Im super stoked to see everyone else's entries.  :)  Those dice would be pretty awesome!
W/D/L
Tau-                 3 /2/1
Salamanders-   1/0/1
Tyranids-          0/0/0

Narric

Voting thread now up and active: http://secondsphere.org/index.php?topic=1194.0

A little bit early, but I am willing to add captions, or if someone does get in before 23:59gmt, I'll add them in.

I've also enabled people to change their vote. hopefully people can't change after the poll expires.

Good Luck everyone ^_^ I actually have difficulty deciding which one I'd pick ;)