News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Create A Character Contest [Rules]

Started by Narric, September 02, 2013, 09:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Dates:
- Entries can be submitted via a PM to Narric (Me) from September 2nd until September 22nd.
- Voting will take place from September 23rd until September 29th.
- Winners shall be announced on September 30th.

Prizes:
1st Place = Second Sphere Dice Set

Along with Physical prizes, Award Seals will also be granted to the Top 3 Entrants.

And here is a picture of the Custom Second Sphere Dice up for grabs;

Rules:
- Entries Must include a Bio/backstory Section. No minimum limit, but max limit of 1000 words (Writers, please inform me is this is too restrictive)
- Entries may only be used for a single Game System. No WH40K characters that can fight in Warmachine for example ;)
- Entries do not have to be based on predefined Game Systems' Factions. If you choose to create your own faction for your character, make sure to include some info of the faction in the characters' Bio/Backstory.
- If you're basing the character on a custom miniature in your collection, you may include a single 800x600 max resolution image of it.
- You may not compile everything into a single image file. We've seen this happen before, it caused an uproar from what I remember.

Good luck to everyone who is planning on entering. :D

Warptide

This has always been my favorite contest! Can't wait to write my own entry and read everyone else's.

Rarity Declis

Mabbz

Narric

I'll think I'll have to be unprofessional, and enter this contest myself :P

I want to expand it into a "Create a Unit" contest, but maybe that can be for next mnth, or another time.