News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Alien Commander 2.0 (multipart kit, 56mm)

Started by Papah, October 01, 2013, 02:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papah

At last I have this kit available, that is an upgrade of a model I created some time ago. I finished some new components like 3 new bare heads, 3 new diferents heads with helmet and 3 new sets of arms. Most of them are interchangeable as you can see in the pictures. I hope you like it.

If you are interested in obtaining a cast of this kit, please let me know by sending an email at [email protected] and ask for more details with no compromise.

This "Alien Commander" kit is designed as a multipart kit, casted in white metal and resin. Each kit includes some common parts, such as torso, backpack, shoulder pad, sword, ponytail, antenna and 40mm round base. You can choose 1 head from the 7 options available. And 4 parts from arms sets, that you can choose freely from between any of the 4 basic arms sets.

It is possible to assemble a good number of combinations just by using different heads and arms sets alone. You can use the ones shown in the following pictures as a guide to design yours (check the list of components at the bottom of the image).

High Quality

Some of the components of this kit are available in metal ("M") or in resin version ("R") as you can see in the following picture.
High Quality

WIP

New components sculpted. They were made using Duro, Milliput, SSculpey Firm and Fimo Mixquick.

If you want to contact me, feel free to do it at [email protected].

Narric

Hey, you found our forum :D

Just a bit of advice, it would have looked better if you had introduced yourself first, before posting this. Your post could be considered advertising, with no real value to it.

We've actually had a thread relating to your model before, see here: http://secondsphere.org/index.php?topic=1089.0

Its great to see all the different options the kit/you offer. I'm sure players of Dark Heresy will get the best use out of this kit ^_^

Papah

Thanks for the advice, I'll go introduce myself then.

Thantos

Papah

Hello Thantos

If you are interested in this kit, please let me know by sending an email at [email protected] and ask for more details there with no compromise.

Cheers,

Papah

Papah

Hello!

I recently digitally painted some pictures of some of the assembly options of this kit so you can have a better idea of what can be achived once they get a paintjob. Hope you like them!

Cheers