News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

The Cavalry Contest 2013 [Voting]

Started by Narric, October 21, 2013, 11:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose 1 Entry

A: Ork Bikerz
5 (38.5%)
B: White Templars Sword Brethren
3 (23.1%)
C: Flesh Tearers
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 29, 2013, 11:43:16 PM

Narric

Uhm, does anyone have any advice for running away from these guys?

A: Ork Bikerz
Spoiler

B: White Templars Sword Brethren Vanguard led by Honorable Brother Sigurd
Spoiler

C: Flesh Tearers
Spoiler

gorlak

Again surprised by the outcome. I was certain those white templars would be the winner - I would have voted for them if I wasn't in the running :D

I don't really know how these contests work with regards to prices, but I was just in it for the dice if that helps settle a draw :D

Thantos

Ooo joint tie. Well done all, some great units here. I especially like the subtle conversion on the bikers.

First: C: Flesh Tearers - Gorlak AND A: Ork Bikerz - Scarface
Second: B: White Templars Sword Brethren Vanguard led by Honorable Brother Sigurd - Tom

Well done Scarface and Gorlak! Since Gorlak has won dice in the Big Guns contest, since we try to keep it 1 dice set per member, this set would go to Scarface.

Prizes points and seals will be on their way! PM me addresses for receiving 2S dice  ;D

gorlak

Sounds fair - I still can't believe I've actually won one of the sets, we have been talking about them for years :D

PM sent.

Tom

Quote from: gorlak on October 31, 2013, 09:57:57 AM
Again surprised by the outcome. I was certain those white templars would be the winner - I would have voted for them if I wasn't in the running :D
Thanks for the compliment, I think everyone's bored of my White Templars! They've got nothing special about them at the moment to make them stand out like the crystalline swords of your Flesh Tearers.

Narric

First joint first we've had I believe.

Congrats to all ^_^