News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Quote from: Ravager Zero on October 19, 2011, 12:32:22 AM
Quote from: Narric on October 19, 2011, 12:01:18 AM
I'm not dying, I'm just bored of this fight already [/extreme sarcasm] XD

@Rav
You're going to use all the results I gave you in that order? I'm going to have to waste two perfectly good actions? Well, at least one, but the econd I'd have to think of something that I can pass easily, but would still be helpful regardless of second score.

Maybe you should mix the order up, so I can't do what I just said ;) Or I can roll again?
You already used the first three actions/rolls.
The fourth one is the one being used, and I believe even you can admit that it's less than stellar. ;)
The next one will probably work, just barely.
So if I was to RP that, I'd assume the first a failure and then hand over to you for the second verdict, and then PM you a third action?

I just did five rounds worth of rolling, and lets put it this way, Zothern would have died quite quickly XD Woulda taken a beastie out with him, but would be dead nonetheless XD

The Man They Call Jayne

MIght be an idea for everyone to make a plan here, decide whos doing what and then PM Rav, unless we are all just going to be independant units in this fight?
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Narric

Well if/when I wake my butt up, I'ma try and regroup with whomever is closest to the camp :P going head-first hasn't exactly made me the Emperor of Battle XD

The Man They Call Jayne

Well in the mean time I'll do what i can to clear out the immediate area then, then we can focus on that mage when we are all together.

InsaneTD

Well What I've told Rav I want to do is a area effect will hopefully be enough to clear the area of Demons. I just need someone to make sure I'm not interrupted. (And I really hope there is enough ambient essence in the area that it won't effect me.)

The Man They Call Jayne

Well we'll soon find out. Either we both clear out the area and buy our friends much needed time, or we both die horribly.

See you in hell. :P

InsaneTD

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on October 19, 2011, 01:05:33 AM
Well we'll soon find out. Either we both clear out the area and buy our friends much needed time, or we both die horribly.

See you in hell. :P
We'll all die horribly. Well, You might. :P

El ShasOcho

TD, I think I might be able to help hold stuff off. After all, that is my specialty. Pull out my targe and warhammer, smash some skulls and spike some daemons.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

InsaneTD

Ravager Zero

Okay, as soon as Mabbz and Mkoll PM me their actions, I'll get right on with the fight.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

I think this is going quite well. Especially since I have more kills than you lot  :lion:

In all serious, I don't like being in the middle of a group of daemons. I'll be back to help you out as soon as I can.

The Man They Call Jayne

You need to recover your magestaff sharpish too, not somthing you want to lose really, and not having it might have a negative effect on your casting ability.

Mabbz

I know. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it as part of this set of actions, but if not I will just have to hope that shadow mage doesn't nick it. I doubt these other daemons will run off with it, they don't seem intelligent enough to realise that stealing it might be a good idea.

Mabbz

What about spirits, ghost and the like? If I bound a spirit to an object before it could depart, could I have a ghost using similar rules?

Also, could I raise myself from the dead and become a lich?

Narric

Did Zothern suddenly master the art of the Drunken Fist in that fight? :P

Excellent work so far Rav ;D

BTW, I didn't really figure out a "Basic Provisions" list for Zothern, as I wasn't entirely sure what would be considered basic for an Adventurer with Town Guard Training. Could you PM me that info, or will you state it here?