News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

My posts invisible or something?

I feel bad we've lost Jan'us.

Oh Jayne, what about your amulet?

The Man They Call Jayne

Bring that along too. Pretty much everything that was a usable item will be passed on. When the man in Cyven finds you he will want to lay claim, and he is likely going to be alot less personable than Ja'nus was, at least for a while :P
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Wargamer

What do we need in terms of stopping bleeding and similar without using healing magic?
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Wargamer on July 07, 2012, 09:27:14 AM
What do we need in terms of stopping bleeding and similar without using healing magic?
Bandages, pressure. What you would normally need.
Poultices and potions (you have a few shared amongst your kits) also help with certain types of injuries. Yes, some are useful for stopping bleeding.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

Yay! I'm not the only person to have lost a character! Goodbye Ja'nus. We will miss you.

As for my rolls, I would have rolled... 1d12=2, 1d12=8. I guess that means I'd recover 4 hp (since I'm healing a specific wound), which would put me at 12 hp, not 13. Want me to change it?

Quote from: Ravager Zero on July 07, 2012, 09:34:31 AM
Poultices and potions (you have a few shared amongst your kits) also help with certain types of injuries. Yes, some are useful for stopping bleeding.
I think he meant in terms of rolls, like what stat would you roll against and such.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on July 07, 2012, 09:53:11 AM
Yay! I'm not the only person to have lost a character! Goodbye Ja'nus. We will miss you.

As for my rolls, I would have rolled... 1d12=2, 1d12=8. I guess that means I'd recover 4 hp (since I'm healing a specific wound), which would put me at 12 hp, not 13. Want me to change it?
No, no, it's fine as is. It was for future reference. ;)

Quote from: Ravager Zero on July 07, 2012, 09:34:31 AM
I think he meant in terms of rolls, like what stat would you roll against and such.
In that case, it would be your Mental stat, with a -5 modifier (bandages are not hard to apply, neither is it hard to get them in the right place).
Effects roll would have them loose/ill-fitting at 1-5; good enough at 6-19, and applied like a medical professional at 20. (If you are an actual medical professional, 1 is loose, 4-10 is good enough, and 11-20 is 'medical professional' level.)

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Narric

Rav, can we please use the Merc that I sort of knocked out for interrogation purposes? Such as finding out who and why the oil plant was target?

He's been left behind by his "comrades" so I doubt he has much care for them.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Narric on July 07, 2012, 12:02:25 PM
Rav, can we please use the Merc that I sort of knocked out for interrogation purposes? Such as finding out who and why the oil plant was target?

He's been left behind by his "comrades" so I doubt he has much care for them.
Well, you can certainly try

Narric

Dragged his ugly ass over :P

Now to let the rest of the group say their final farewells. As Atlas is new to the group, he will simply offer his sympathy, and recognise a great mage for what he is.

The Man They Call Jayne

"As Atlas is new to the group, he will simply offer his sympathy, and recognise a great mage for what he is."

Dead? :P

Wargamer

Can Rehd absorb what remains of your life to further his own power? :P

People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Mabbz

Quote from: Wargamer on July 07, 2012, 08:26:27 PM
If you can convince everyone's character to let you do that, I will be incredibly impressed.

Wargamer

Quote from: Mabbz on July 07, 2012, 08:34:03 PM
Quote from: Wargamer on July 07, 2012, 08:26:27 PM
If you can convince everyone's character to let you do that, I will be incredibly impressed.
"Ja'nus is dead - what remains is an empty vessel; a shell his soul once wore. The life that held that soul in place has failed and is diminishing, but others have need of it - I have need of it. In case nobody noticed I was run through with a sword! Is it really worth losing two of our number because the rest are afraid of offending a corpse?"

The Man They Call Jayne

Ok, in the interim, if no one has any objection, I will take Zothern off Ravs hands until Cyven.

Can anyone remember what stuff he has?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on July 08, 2012, 12:29:12 AM
Ok, in the interim, if no one has any objection, I will take Zothern off Ravs hands until Cyven.

Can anyone remember what stuff he has?
Page 21, this thread. The reference post is there.