News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

Ah, got it. Seems simple enough to work with.

Ja'nus' Gold can be dished out around the group by the way.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Mabbz

Quote from: Wargamer on July 07, 2012, 09:17:25 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on July 07, 2012, 08:34:03 PM
Quote from: Wargamer on July 07, 2012, 08:26:27 PM
Can Rehd absorb what remains of your life to further his own power? :P
If you can convince everyone's character to let you do that, I will be incredibly impressed.
"Ja'nus is dead - what remains is an empty vessel; a shell his soul once wore. The life that held that soul in place has failed and is diminishing, but others have need of it - I have need of it. In case nobody noticed I was run through with a sword! Is it really worth losing two of our number because the rest are afraid of offending a corpse?"
Not bad... I wouldn't let you have that if there was enough essence around to heal you, but given the circumstances, Kahlan wont object unless you start eating him. Post that in the RP thread to see everyone elses reaction.

Narric

Jayne, thats more or less what I would've done IRL, but I would have beaten him first, then got the equipment from Ja'nus. :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Lol. well timing wise Zothern was paying his respects and while he was adjusting Ja'nus robes Rehd asked the question. But Zothern has always seemed to be patient and practical, so he would finish up first and THEN react to the next situation. :P

Ravager Zero

Great roleplaying, all of you involved in that little exchange.

Each of you involved gets a re-roll you can use at any point in the future, on any roll
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Will only have that while playing as Zothern, or can I transfer it to Kraytor?

Mabbz

Quote from: Ravager Zero on July 10, 2012, 07:13:38 AM
Great roleplaying, all of you involved in that little exchange.

Each of you involved gets a re-roll you can use at any point in the future, on any roll

Ravager Zero

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on July 10, 2012, 07:35:23 AM
Will only have that while playing as Zothern, or can I transfer it to Kraytor?
You can have it for either character, to use as you see fit.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

The Man They Call Jayne

I am not going to set up a perfectly good referance and NOT have it. . .well. . .referanced! :P

Also, what did my search turn up? Was this the guy carrying the rifle? If so it should be worth a fair sum. If not then his sword/axe. Maybe his share of the payment, any supplies ect.

I think Ja'nus had 18 gold? Which is in a purse in his bag. Zothern can go through it later and determine what needs to be done with the items. Food and so on, there are still some strips of dried meats in there.

Wargamer

I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

The Man They Call Jayne

Mabbz

The Man They Call Jayne

Railgun Convention

So how many crashes have I survived now?