News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

I'm gonna let Rav answer that question. :P

I can think of one but not sure.

The Man They Call Jayne

I dont suppose that there is any chance of the cold combats getting discovered/rewritten? It seems that the crash selectivly picked out anything epic and destroyed it. We go from walking down a corridor to walking down a corridor with some interesting stories and toys.

The Golem
The encounter with Seia
The Shadowmage outside Darrow and meeting Emily
The Direwolves in the Manor
The Fell Bears and the Dragon and Nemesis in the city.

All of these are missing and it is a great shame because of the amazing story telling involved.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Ravager Zero

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on July 11, 2012, 05:50:20 PM
I dont suppose that there is any chance of the cold combats getting discovered/rewritten? It seems that the crash selectivly picked out anything epic and destroyed it. We go from walking down a corridor to walking down a corridor with some interesting stories and toys.

The Golem
The encounter with Seia
The Shadowmage outside Darrow and meeting Emily
The Direwolves in the Manor
The Fell Bears and the Dragon and Nemesis in the city.

All of these are missing and it is a great shame because of the amazing story telling involved.
I have all the combats saved. Not many of the story posts though, I'm afraid.

I was planning on giving you lot flashbacks, or having you tell stories in subsequent taverns/inns in the hopes of free meals, etc.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

I am going on holiday for a week, starting tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have internet access, if I do then I'll try and post as normal (there will probably be delays though). If not, Kahlan will do the following:

1) if we get into a fight, she will defend herself, then heal whoever needs its, then attack (probably with throwing knives)

2) if we get into any other situation, Kahlan will do whatever seems sensible (heal if someone get hurt, for example)

3) if anyone talks to her, she will either harmlessly flirt (if it's Marcus, or if she needs to talk her way out of a bad situation), make sensible conversation (in most cases), or make snide remarks (if it's an idiot that isn't in the group)

4) if anyone is seriously coming on to her, refuse, then cut them open if they persist ;)

Since Ocho is going to be unavailable too, I don't trust you guys not to make Kahlan sleep with Marcus or something. That's why I'm not putting anyone specific in charge of her :P

InsaneTD

Should of put Rav in charge of her for now. :P

Mabbz

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on July 15, 2012, 08:59:46 AM
Should of have put Rav in charge of her for now. :P
Basically Rav is in charge of any actions, but I am giving the rest of you permission to include her dialogue in your posts.

Mabbz

Well, I was waiting for the posts from last monday (or whenever it was) to be restored before posting. Shall we continue as if I had knocked out Rehd in case they show up again, or have I missed my moment now?

Also, just a reminder that we were about to set up camp when the battle started.

The Man They Call Jayne

Well we can assume you hit him, and then if/when they get restored it will all work out. And camp it is.

EDIT: What did we get off of the merc that Rehd interogated? Seems he was tyhe one that killed Ja'nus, so he would have a rifle at least, which would come in handy.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Rifle could be useful, but have any of us who don't already have one had training?
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

We could sell it. Or keep it until we run into her and her goons again and then Tybalt could use it to symbolically blow her head clean off.

Narric

I'd rather we start walking, and Rav give us a short narrative that egst us to Cyvern. :P

The posts in the main thread are a bit confusing to follow. Some imply walking together, others imply we haven't left camp-ground yet.

The Man They Call Jayne

I think after Mabbz post it became implied that we were walking.

I do like Rehd, his character provides some much needed friction that works very well.

El ShasOcho

I concur. There were too many goodie two shoes before (guilty as charged), it feels more realistic now.

I also agree that we are walking, because the sooner we start walking the sooner we can stop walking, be it reaching cyven or being attacked again, which is much more interesting than walking.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

InsaneTD

Yeah, if I had to classify him, Tybalt is probably Lawful Good. I prefer to play Lawful Neutral, fits my mind set better, but that's the way Tybalt's ended up. Funny how some chatacters evolve and grow as we play them.

Also, if this was a book, Tybalt's reply would be right after Oan's comment. But I wasn't on at the time.