News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El ShasOcho

Marcus seems to be pretty solidly lawful good. Although he values a person's character and doing the right thing before following the law, so would that make him more neutral good?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

InsaneTD

DnD 3.5 suggests a character like Marcus would be Lawful neutral, in that his strong personal code is represented by his Lawful alignment, while he is still capable of thinking about or doing 'evil' things. While not evil, it wouldn't be unheard of for him to loot a corpse, or rob an evil person. He just doesn't do it more often then not. If playing to strict alignment, a lawful good character would never loot a corpse or rob someone, even for a good cause as it is unlawful and evil.

El ShasOcho

That makes sense. Hard to be pure good and survive in a world like this.

Perhaps my last post will provide a bit of insight into Marcus.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

The Man They Call Jayne

Ja'nus was Chaotic Good/Neutral. Now he is just Neutral Dead.

As the spare character, I think we will see Zothern go all over the place.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

For those of use that shove ours hands up his arse and use him like a puppet anyway. :P

Mabbz

Quote from: Brother Perturabo on August 02, 2012, 01:07:57 AM
There were too many goodie two shoes before (guilty as charged), it feels more realistic now.
I still find it weird that Galithir was so well liked amongst the group. I suppose people just liked his cooking.

The Man They Call Jayne

Galithir may have been a shady character, but he was not portrayed to be particularly immoral.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

Okay, I've made a story post for you guys.

Not really much movement, but it's bringing back old memories. ;)
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Narric

Execellent read.

I'd do  RP post, but I have things to do today.Should be back later on today, if not I may be silent for the next few days. Up-tight relatives have come over for a visite.

Mabbz

QuoteHe killed at leats five of those shadows. Five! With one attack! It was about then I figured he was either blessed by Morrde, or completely insane. He was really hard to see, some illusionist spell or other. He took out another of those shadows, just ripped it apart with his knife.
Thanks for making Galithir look like a badass, rather than a moron that thought close combat was a good place for a mage :derp:

Narric

Let the "Rehd x Galithir" shipping commence :P

Wargamer

Your character is getting stabbed for that. :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric of 4th Sphere on August 05, 2012, 06:31:38 PM
Let the "Rehd x Galithir" shipping commence :P
:facepalm001:

You're lucky Galithir isn't around. He already nearly killed one character, you might not be as lucky as Oan.

Quote from: Wargamer on August 05, 2012, 07:12:30 PM
Your character is getting stabbed for that. :P
Maybe you should write a up brief sparring match gone wrong? Could be good for a laugh.

Ravager Zero

Okay, just put up a new story post.
You guys are getting very close to Cyven now, so here's a little something extra for you

Cyven City (Map)
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

That  one doesn't have the legend and markers the last one had.

I thought Jan'us hadn't told anyone that. :P