News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on August 19, 2012, 02:57:18 AM
That  one doesn't have the legend and markers the last one had.
Yeah, I may need to see if I have a more recent version.

I thought Jan'us hadn't told anyone that. :P
He also talked in his sleep. A lot. :shifty:
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

While that is true, it was always in a language no one knew. :P

Mabbz

Quote from: Ravager Zero on August 19, 2012, 04:19:23 AM
That's my source? Time for a small amount of common sense from Kahlan. That's hardly reliable.

EDIT: Illusion magic is the school of Shaya, isn't it? The first post no longer exists. It might be useful to put it back up at some point, in case someone needs to make a new character.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on August 19, 2012, 06:11:49 AM
While that is true, it was always in a language no one knew. :P
That's beside the point. :P

Quote from: Mabbz on August 19, 2012, 09:23:54 AM
Quote from: Ravager Zero on August 19, 2012, 04:19:23 AM
That's my source? Time for a small amount of common sense from Kahlan. That's hardly reliable.

EDIT: Illusion magic is the school of Shaya, isn't it? The first post no longer exists. It might be useful to put it back up at some point, in case someone needs to make a new character.
Well of course.

Yes, it is, and yes, I should.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

I've lost all the info on my back up character. :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

Okay, new story post is up.
Enjoy the city, it may be your last. :shifty:

Mabbz

So now Kahlan's having difficulty with magick. I'm seeing a definite pattern emerging here.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on August 26, 2012, 08:38:10 AM
So now Kahlan's having difficulty with magick. I'm seeing a definite pattern emerging here.
[jedi]
No, you don't
[/jedi]

Seriously though, it's because it's technically a combination of two rather different canticles, and Kahlan only knows healing. The other canticle is Mysticism, under the school of Deaze

Mabbz

Fair enough, although I have to ask why Xan didn't have a go. He knows healing too, and he likes experimenting (just ask the tree).

InsaneTD

But wouldn't it be more toxin removal then energy restoration? Latic acid is what makes you feel tired and stumble, raw energy would be provided by snacking on jerky and such so it would be more the build up of latic acid that would be the problem.

Edit; Wargamer, Ignoring the conversation as pointless, Rehd watched as a cloaked man stepped quietly out of the tavern. His cloak had no sleeves, and something on his arms flashed in the light from the gaslamps lighting the street. Red flecks. Bloodstone. Biting his lip for the tiniest amount of blood magick, Rehd reached out with his other sense. There was no mistaking those mageline tattoos, or the fierce aura this man projected. It was the red mage from his vision, the wild chaosigan. And Atlas' annoyance at a mere sign had just saved them from being noticed by him. Didn't you read the post? :P

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Hmmm...I need someone to suggest a Rohan-style drinking contest I think. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

InsaneTD

Miss black seems the kind to know and suggest one... Seems the kind of thing a Rai-Tane follower would do.

Wargamer

@ Tybalt:

Hmm... yes... I must clearly have failed to read that particular paragraph, and most certainly didn't make reference to it on purpose. :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

InsaneTD

It makes my day to point such things out to people, thank you for being so considerate.