News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargamer

So, are we going to assume we get through the night without incident? :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Wargamer on September 01, 2012, 09:41:54 AM
So, are we going to assume we get through the night without incident? :P
Yes, you do.

I'll try and get something significant posted tomorrow.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Wargamer, There would only be two beds in my shop and you wouldn't get either. Tybalt wouldn't give his up and wouldn't make his apprentice give it up 'cept for one of the ladies. :P

Wargamer

You accuse me of paying attention, and yet you fail to notice the post complains about having not slept in a proper bed in a long time? ::)

People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

InsaneTD

The way I read it suggests he did sleep in one. My mistake.

Wargamer

Yeah. You and Mkoll both read my post wrong. Well done. :P

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Wargamer on September 02, 2012, 03:12:34 PM
Yeah. You and Mkoll both read my post wrong. Well done. :P
Then the problem is clearly with your post. :P

Also, Rav, did I send you the prices for Cyven already? I can't remember.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Warmaster Russ on September 02, 2012, 03:33:05 PM
Also, Rav, did I send you the prices for Cyven already? I can't remember.
No, I don't think you have.
I have Darrow though

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Mabbz

So, I vote that after we finish with our various activities of the day, we find a bar, drink to Ja'nus' memory, exchange random anecdotes (and maybe have another story post retelling one of our battles) and wake up with very little memory of the previous evening.

Opinions? I would have suggested it in character but I didn't want to double post and I couldn't decide how to say it.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Mabbz on September 06, 2012, 11:13:24 PM
So, I vote that after we finish with our various activities of the day, we find a bar, drink to Ja'nus' memory, exchange random anecdotes (and maybe have another story post retelling one of our battles) and wake up with very little memory of the previous evening.

Opinions? I would have suggested it in character but I didn't want to double post and I couldn't decide how to say it.
That sounds like a plan. :)

Also, just to clarify as Ocho's post may have confused things slightly, Oan is going wandering and looking for a way to get an audience with the King, or a library with an up to date Atlas to get the lay of the land ahead.

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Railgun Convention

Pounds like a slan.

And I'm not entirely sure I'm aware of my "other reasons" for wanting to head to the skydock. Can you update me on that, Rav?
So how many crashes have I survived now?

The Man They Call Jayne

Indeed. An I want to go to the North Quarter apparently. Im hoping we get some action with the Chaosigan though. Be interesting to fight with Zothern, not just able to blast him into well cooked chunks.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

Narric

Excellent writing for Atlas, Rav :D

I an't think of anything I can RP to follow it as of yet though, which is annoying :P