News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

Yeah, same. :P

And I think I might have an idea as to how that map works. And what the other 'magick' is. Not saying right now though what I think.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Narric of 4th Sphere on September 09, 2012, 05:24:20 AM
Excellent writing for Atlas, Rav :D
Thanks.
I just asked myself: what would half drunk, scottish midget do/say? :P

I an't think of anything I can RP to follow it as of yet though, which is annoying :P
I've been trying to write that post for three days. I had all those ideas and no way to put them in the proper order.

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 09, 2012, 05:32:39 AM
And I think I might have an idea as to how that map works. And what the other 'magick' is. Not saying right now though what I think.
Let the wild mass guessing begin!  :shifty:
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

I think most of us will jump to the same conclusion, we are all nerds after all. :P

Edit; Hehehe, our dwarf has no drives. :P Or gold it seems. Might want to fix that. :P Ref pg 21. :P

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 09, 2012, 05:41:40 AM
Edit; Hehehe, our dwarf has no drives. :P Or gold it seems. Might want to fix that. :P Ref pg 21. :P
Drives are Narric's responsibility.

As for gold, well, I'm going to say that Dwarven gold/currency is somewhat different from human money. (Which means that yes, I'm going to have to make a currency conversion table).

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Railgun Convention

World creation on the fly, woo!

Yeah, have fun with that.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Narric

Isn't "Dwarven adventure out for a good fight, and to kill as much evil as possible" a good enough drive? :P

As to how deep my/Atlas' pocket is..... Well, I kinda hoped I could skid past that without anyone knowing

InsaneTD

I think Dwarven Culture normally revolves around Barter and Trade rather then currency doesn't it? And I'd assume a Dwarf that has been travelling away from Hold and Home for a while would have 'local' currency.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 09, 2012, 11:41:44 AM
I think Dwarven Culture normally revolves around Barter and Trade rather then currency doesn't it? And I'd assume a Dwarf that has been travelling away from Hold and Home for a while would have 'local' currency.
It's whatever Narric wrote for them.
Speaking of which, I can't find said message in my PM's, so I think it was eaten by the forum glitch a while ago. If you could re-send that one please Narric.

Also, Atlas probably does have some human coin, but he's also travelling between dwarven cities as well, so he'd have a fair amount of dwarven coin too.

InsaneTD

* Tybalt Defet pulls out a fishing rod, baits it with some RPing and then casts.

The Man They Call Jayne

So, guy can bend metal with his hads and throw fully grown and armourd men around with his mind.

I think we might actually need to make a coordinated attack plan for a change with this one.

Tybalt, Emily and Oan firing at him from a distance, Zothern, Marcus and Atlas moving from different directions to engage him up close, Kahlan and Xan healing everyone as much as possible and Rehd getting into a good poisition for his favorite coup de gras.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

El ShasOcho

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 09, 2012, 03:08:15 PM
So, guy can bend metal with his hads and throw fully grown and armourd men around with his mind.

I think we might actually need to make a coordinated attack plan for a change with this one.

Tybalt, Emily and Oan firing at him from a distance, Zothern, Marcus and Atlas moving from different directions to engage him up close, Kahlan and Xan healing everyone as much as possible and Rehd getting into a good poisition for his favorite coup de gras.

If he wasn't a Red Mage (he is right?) I would ask if Tybalt had some method of removing essence from the area since his strength and size are things that can be dealt with by staying at range, however his magical abilities are a lot tougher.

Perhaps we could tell Lady Cyven what he said and she will come whoop him?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Wargamer

I should point out that I decided not to read anything that didn't involve my character so that I would not have meta-knowledge... so I'm rather disturbed to learn that he's currently stomping through the Royal guards crying "Lol! AP3 psychic attack!" :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

The Man They Call Jayne

Maybe, but from her reputation she seems just as likely to whoop us too :P
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Mabbz

Quote from: Brother Perturabo on September 09, 2012, 06:51:35 PM
Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 09, 2012, 03:08:15 PM

If he wasn't a Red Mage (he is right?) I would ask if Tybalt had some method of removing essence from the area since his strength and size are things that can be dealt with by staying at range, however his magical abilities are a lot tougher.

Perhaps we could tell Lady Cyven what he said and she will come whoop him?
Could he inscribe Qetus on a bullet, arrow or rock and then we could fire/throw it at him? It might not stop him using sacrificial magick, but he'd have to self-harm to use that.