News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

A rock of silencing? Lol. Could work, but he doesnt seem to be the type who cares about what other people want to do. Im more worried about his fist going through my skull.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

I still think you lot are wrong. Every post I've seen Rav post about him suggests he doesn't care about us, just the Mercs who killed Jan'us. It's Wargamer who first implied he'd be after us and I have no idea where he got that idea.

The Man They Call Jayne

Well if this guy is linked to Ja'nus in some way, and he spotted Oan and seemed to fix on him, then the fact that we were even WITH Ja'nus puts us on the list. And if he thinks we might be responsible for his death, he doesnt seem like the guy to take that lightly.

InsaneTD

Cause Oan running away after making eye contact with the guy isn't something that raises suspicion at all.

The Man They Call Jayne

Self fullfilling prophecy then. He is coming after us because Oan is running from him because we had a vision of him coming after us.

InsaneTD

There was no vision of him coming after us. Wargamer said may, then everyone started think he was. Go back and read Rav's posts. The only mention of him going after anyone is him chasing the Mercs. Everything else has come from Wargamer and your reading of what has been said since. The vision post is on page 21.

edit; Which is probably good replaying on Wargys part, Rehd's life and experiences would colour his perception of Red Mages as he has only had to hunt and deal with the dangerous ones.

The Man They Call Jayne

I know. I remember it clearly. Consider, Kraytor knew of Ja'nus' death because he "could smell it" on the merc. We can reasonalbly assume that this is some form of chaos magic and he was just using smell as artistic license. If he can tell that Ja'nus is dead, he may easily know that Oan was involved, even if he wasnt responsible.

Also, we can also reasonably assume that if he has intterogated anyone before, they are likely to have talked. Even Tybalts gunsmith friend knew that Ja'nus was in our party, so Kraytor almsot certainly did. Our story is spreading, our adventure becoming folk tale already.

If Kraytor knows that Ja'nus SHOULD be with us, even if he doesnt know he is dead, he would still come after us because apparently Ja'nus matters to him in someway. Oans reaction may well be based on a misunderstanding of Rehds vision, but the end result might be the same.

InsaneTD

Then why did he attack us outside the Tavern? He 'smells' the guy from over 50 feet away as being part responsible for his death. Surely we were at least that close?

Ravager Zero

Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Does your posting right now mean we are about to get some of our questions awnsered? :P

And to anyone wondering, yes that is my backup character.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 10, 2012, 06:23:28 AM
Does your posting right now mean we are about to get some of our questions awnsered? :P

And to anyone wondering, yes that is my backup character.
Yes, yes it does.

It also means I'm pouring petrol on the bonfire of speculation you lot have going. :shifty:

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Hehe, that's always fun... Even if it doesn't always end well. :P

Normally for the person pouring. :P

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 10, 2012, 07:01:55 AM
Hehe, that's always fun... Even if it doesn't always end well. :P

Normally for the person pouring. :P
Except that I'm expecting this to blow up in my face. :P
In fact, if this scheme explodes, seventeen others get set into motion, which derail a whole lot more.

InsaneTD

Tzeentch, Dr Who (The Master more then likely), Chultu'verse or possibly Loki? :P

hmm.... Could always be the Joker.

Edit; What about the modifications I wanted done to my rifle. I did mention that in the RP thread.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 10, 2012, 07:14:20 AM
Tzeentch, Dr Who (The Master more then likely), Chultu'verse or possibly Loki? :P

hmm.... Could always be the Joker.
It was Tzeentch