News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

Fucked if I know. Tzeentch is in both 40K and fantasy, both settings have a huge backlog of fluff and the chaos gods have been in both settings since the begining. I've read a grand total of one chaos related book that had tzeentch in it. And that's the WoC book. :P

I was just guessing likely canidates. :P

For a wild guess.... Arhiman?

InsaneTD

One might think you don't like Jayne, you keep trying to kill his characters. :P

I don't care if it's obivious. :P

Ravager Zero

Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

The Man They Call Jayne

You realise that having an invisible dress is less helpful than you might think. . . :P

Mabbz

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 10, 2012, 09:16:37 AM
You realise that having an invisible dress is less helpful than you might think. . . :P
Oh, I assumed that it just meant I could hide the fact that the fabric was magical. You make a good point.

InsaneTD

Quote from: Mabbz on September 10, 2012, 09:24:51 AM
Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 10, 2012, 09:16:37 AM
Oh, I assumed that it just meant I could hide the fact that the fabric was magical. You make a good point.
Now why did you have to tell her that? :P

It's also illusion magic, so it could be invisible if you wanted it too.....

Wargamer

One of the problems that often crops up in RPGs is there is no distinction made between player knowledge and character knowledge. I am doing my best to keep the two apart; I try and play out every encounter as Rehd would. Makes for some... interesting reading, when viewed from the outside. :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

InsaneTD

Yeah. Can make it hard. That's why Tybalt hasn't said anything about it.

The Man They Call Jayne

Aslong as I remember not to ask about anything that I dont technically know about, like Oans encounter, I should be ok.

InsaneTD

As long as Oan remember to tell use about it, it won't be a problem. :P

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Ravager Zero on September 09, 2012, 10:02:51 AM
As for gold, well, I'm going to say that Dwarven gold/currency is somewhat different from human money. (Which means that yes, I'm going to have to make a currency conversion table).
I'll do that if you like? I've no internet at home so I'm running out of things to do, and right now I need to keep my mind busy. :P Shouldn't take me more than a day or so.

With regards to me running and him chasing, I've just seen the guy beat down King's Guard without even trying, he's become aware of me seeing this, why am I not going to run? I know I can't take him alone. Also, my guess is his abilityto "smell" Jan'us' death on us is an activated ability, not passive, hence him not attacking at the tavern.

Quote from: Ravager Zero on September 10, 2012, 08:54:13 AM
It's about 500 gold/yard. The vendor has twelve yards.
...that's expensive. Hell I'm fairly sure I costed Full Plate at less than that. :P That said, I've no idea how much of the stuff it would take to make the equivalent of any kind of armour. I could do with some though. :P

Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

"Also, my guess is his abilityto "smell" Jan'us' death on us is an activated ability, not passive, hence him not attacking at the tavern."

Thats true. Can't Rehd "sense" death in some way?