News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

Are we all agreed on heading back to the workshop (does it have a name or is it just Tybalts workshop?) to discuss what we have found out?

If we are then Rav can get the next bit up without wondering what we are doing in the meantime.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't........... :shifty:

Mabbz

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 14, 2012, 04:25:25 AM
Are we all agreed on heading back to the workshop (does it have a name or is it just Tybalts workshop?) to discuss what we have found out?

If we are then Rav can get the next bit up without wondering what we are doing in the meantime.
Sounds good to me.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I'm making a quick trip to the Steward's building then heading back. Thimgs could get very interesting indeed.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Okay, I've put everyone back at Tybalt's shop for now.

I'll fill in your little extra activities later, perhaps as you tell each other how they went.

Sorry if things have been repeated from your posts, but I wanted to collect some good story & dialogue material to get started on a larger post later, when you decided what to do.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

YOU ARE ONLY JUST TELLING US ABOUT THE GOD OF ARTIFICE RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?

Can I change my order for a backup character now and volunteer Tybalt for the meeting with Kaytor?

Railgun Convention

:facepalm001:

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 17, 2012, 01:06:27 PM

That is all.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 17, 2012, 01:06:27 PM
Yes, I am.

Because Nyrvan is one of the northern gods.
Like Jin and Eryje are eastern goddess, Skol and Nyrvan belong to the north.

It means that only people native to the north (or steeped in northern culture & spirituality for their entire upbringing) are capable of learning the canticles belong to those gods.
None of you happen to be native to the north, and nobody thought to ask if different regions had different gods
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Quoteand volunteer Tybalt for the meeting with Kaytor?

Well if thats the case then Kraytor may just kill you for getting his name wrong. :P

InsaneTD

Well that would be a first for one of my character's dying. :P

At this point I'm happy with Tryrus as my backup character and wish to explore him as a character. Not that I'm in a rush to lose Tybalt.

The Man They Call Jayne

Just because I may have missed it, we seem to be operating under the assumption that we are sending a person to the brothel to meet with Cherry AND Kraytor. Was this actually stated? I recall Cherry telling Rehd that we should bring the person closest to Ja'nus to the brothel, but I dont recall mention of what would actually be done, or that Kraytor was going to be there aswell.

If all we are doing is sending someone to talk to the assassins and maybe learn something useful, its a different story. I would still vote to send Oan, but we wouldnt have to be so worried about serious injury or a huge scrap breaking out.

InsaneTD

Well the only stipulation placed on the meeting was unarmed and knew Jan'us. Oan or whoever could go in wearing their full armour.

I'd also like to point out that Tybalt has managed to avoid duels with the nobles often city, partly because he's popular, partly because is a runesmith but mostly cause he managed to either not step in it or talk his way out of trouble. He's also had to haggle with suppliers and others to set up the workshop and run it.

All of which was part of his character background I originally posted and implied in it.

Still, Oan is the best choice.

Narric

Hey Ravager, I'll leave rolling and RP for my search to you, as I doubt I'd write anything decent.

The Man They Call Jayne

I have a few plans for the Eye. I am still working on Kraytors deity worship. Its not Rai-Tane obviously, it may be more akin to the Eldar God, even though he doesnt know it. He is a Chaosigan and a Shaman, so he draws power from the earth and from life around him. Something which we should find very hand as a group. He also has blood magicks, so there is some worship of Morrde there.

He will be an interesting embodiment of life and death.

The Man They Call Jayne

Anyone want to roll some sparring against Oan with the Staff?

Just something to do until Rav gets around to the next post.