News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I think it's closer to 6 weeks. We spent about 2 weeks in Darrow IIRC, about 2 weeks getting there due to the woods, then just over a week to Cyven.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on October 03, 2012, 04:24:11 PM
How long ago did the quest start (in universe)? Looking back, it looks like 3-4weeks, but I'm not sure.
Let me just check my beat chart
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Narric

I'm going to be honest guys. I've lost track of what my character should be doing, or is doing right now.

Before my internet cut-out (used up my allowance), I'd RP'd Atlas to find a safe place. So far as I know, Rav didn't write anything about it, but the story seems to have progressed beyond the point that any safe-house Atlas found is even needed.

So how the heck am I going to crowbar myself back into this? I don't want to fall out of the RP again, and seeing the RP thread in my Unread Message box kills me every time I can't think of what to actually "RP."

I'll re-read the last two pages and try and figure it out myself, but I don't want to fuck something up, like suddenly teleporting into the room and pretending like I was their from the start.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Narric of 4th Sphere on October 05, 2012, 07:24:54 PM
I'm going to be honest guys. I've lost track of what my character should be doing, or is doing right now.

Before my internet cut-out (used up my allowance), I'd RP'd Atlas to find a safe place. So far as I know, Rav didn't write anything about it, but the story seems to have progressed beyond the point that any safe-house Atlas found is even needed.

So how the heck am I going to crowbar myself back into this? I don't want to fall out of the RP again, and seeing the RP thread in my Unread Message box kills me every time I can't think of what to actually "RP."

I'll re-read the last two pages and try and figure it out myself, but I don't want to fuck something up, like suddenly teleporting into the room and pretending like I was their from the start.
The bar we were in before Khalan, Kraytor, Tybalt and myself left was the safehouse you found. It's fairly safe to assume you've been there with us, keeping to yourself while the rest of us spoke about Jan'us as you didn't know him that well.

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

I did mention you as Kraytor. You were happily enjoying a very large ale and generally being quiet.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

And on the sixth day, Rav posted.
Well, actually it's more like eleven or something, but :P

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

What sort of dice modifiers would I get for being tipsy and tired? Since I'm not sure I'll leave my post ambiguous as to how I got on with my healing.

InsaneTD

My guess would be, Fucking Huge Ones. But that would just be what I would give as a GM.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on October 13, 2012, 08:45:33 AM
What sort of dice modifiers would I get for being tipsy and tired? Since I'm not sure I'll leave my post ambiguous as to how I got on with my healing.
Being tipsy adds +3 to the relevant stat (so you still managed to get the magick off).
Being tired reduces the effectiveness of the action by one step (meaning you'll have slightly less of a headache in the morning, rather than no headache. You're still tipsy for now).

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Out of interest, wasn't my jaw healed a while back by Xan? I'm not going to be much use convincing a king if it hurts like hell to speak. :P

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Mabbz

Quote from: Ravager Zero on October 13, 2012, 12:14:16 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on October 13, 2012, 08:45:33 AM
Being tipsy adds +3 to the relevant stat (so you still managed to get the magick off).
Being tired reduces the effectiveness of the action by one step (meaning you'll have slightly less of a headache in the morning, rather than no headache. You're still tipsy for now).
Ah well, worth a try. I don't mind being tipsy as long as it makes for a few amusing moments and doesn't get me killed.

Quote from: Warmaster Russ on October 13, 2012, 04:27:56 PM
Out of interest, wasn't my jaw healed a while back by Xan? I'm not going to be much use convincing a king if it hurts like hell to speak. :P
I'd offer to heal it, but I'm probably to drunk to do it properly. Imagine the possible consequences of an epic fail.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Warmaster Russ on October 13, 2012, 04:27:56 PM
It was, a little.
It's not broken anymore, but it should still hurt a little.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I see. Hmmm...may get a little testy then if there's a lot of talking involved. That's surely going to help our cause with the king of a potentially hostile city. :P

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

I give you moar story!

Now what was everyone else up to? (aside from, y'know, getting drunk)

InsaneTD