News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

Can we expect a nice big post to come up soon? All the RPs seem to have dies out.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on January 08, 2013, 02:01:09 PM
Can we expect a nice big post to come up soon? All the RPs seem to have dies out.
Yes.
SoonTM. Some still haven't got back to me with combat actions, so I'll just assume default stance/act smart. Then there's talking with Lady Cyven, Kahlan and Kraytor go to Whitecastle I mean, try to save the day (or night, whatever :P), and of course Tybalt's excellent adventure in the palace dungeons
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

I got no idea what is going on there so Tybalt is waiting to see what happens. Of course, if a mutilated body lands next to him,he shall do the manly thing....

.... Run screaming in a manly fashion for guards and throwing up rune flares that draw the attention of mages.

Narric

I'm sure I sent my actions in ages ago. I'll resend the PM if you need me to Rav.

InsaneTD

Did you make sure Rav was addressed? I thought I'd replied to a PM when I'd really just send it to myself. :facepalm001:

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on January 09, 2013, 05:33:18 AM
.... Run screaming in a manly fashion for guards and throwing up rune flares that draw the attention of mages.
How noble of you. :P

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on January 09, 2013, 12:38:46 PM
Did you make sure Rav was addressed? I thought I'd replied to a PM when I'd really just send it to myself. :facepalm001:
I'm going to file this under epic fail.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

InsaneTD

Quote from: Warmaster Russ on January 09, 2013, 02:38:59 PM
Quote from: Tybalt Defet on January 09, 2013, 05:33:18 AM
How noble of you. :P

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on January 09, 2013, 12:38:46 PM
I'm going to file this under epic fail.
Pfft, I filed it under decafacepalmfail.

Wargamer

I think people are just generally waiting for the party to be a party again, rather than "two players get the adventure and the rest are left twiddling thumbs."
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Railgun Convention

So how many crashes have I survived now?

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Wargamer on January 09, 2013, 06:28:49 PM
I think people are just generally waiting for the party to be a party again, rather than "two players get the adventure and the rest are left twiddling thumbs."
Well I foresee Oan being busy for a while. Royalty don't tend to like being told that they're being stupid beyond belief. Especially when there's a prophecy/vision for them to point to. :P

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Narric of 4th Sphere on January 09, 2013, 07:23:46 AM
I'm sure I sent my actions in ages ago. I'll resend the PM if you need me to Rav.
I got yours, and Railgun's. ESO hasn't sent anything in, and neither has Wargamer.

One way or another, I should have a big post up by the end of the weekend.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Wargamer

I see no reason not to keep doing what I was doing last round; stab, laugh manically when blood appears, use blood to kill things. :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Mabbz

Ah, but who will you stab? What part of them? How will you use blood to kill things? How loud will the maniacal laughter be? These are the questions we need to know.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Mabbz on January 10, 2013, 04:07:57 PM
Ah, but who will you stab? What part of them? How will you use blood to kill things? How loud will the maniacal laughter be? These are the questions we need to know.
However as you just pointed out, we already know the questions. What we don't know is the answers to them. ;)

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Wargamer on January 10, 2013, 03:58:05 PM
I see no reason not to keep doing what I was doing last round; stab, laugh manically when blood appears, use blood to kill things. :P
All well and good.
Except daemons don't have blood.
They have ichor, which has some