News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Me! I am!

I'm waiting to see what the result of my healing is. I'd roll it myself, but since Kraytor is helping me I'm not sure what I'd have to roll.

Wargamer

I'm just waiting to see what's going on...
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Railgun Convention

So how many crashes have I survived now?

InsaneTD

All of us, just hurrying up and waiting, for a new post, by our favourite GM, the great Ravager Zero.

Ravager Zero

Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

The Man They Call Jayne

And no Faeyon special either. That never ends well. :P
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Since we didn't get a weekend special, does that mean we'll get an after work special this week? :P

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on February 04, 2013, 02:32:57 AM
Since we didn't get a weekend special, does that mean we'll get an after work special this week? :P
The monkey/typewriter interface hit a slight snag over the weekend.
But fear not, the old monkey has been eliminated retired and replaced with one far more amenable to being paid in bananas. :shifty:

EDIT: And enjoy your new revelations. ;)
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Wargamer

I think we need to reunite the party ASAP. It feels like we've gone nowhere for... I don't know how long now, and that's partly because we're divided. :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Mabbz

I was under the impression that we are now all back in one place.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Mabbz on February 04, 2013, 01:07:42 PM
I was under the impression that we are now all back in one place.
We are, but I'm departing shortly in search of Miss Black. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

InsaneTD

Quote from: Wargamer on February 04, 2013, 01:05:23 PM
I think we need to reunite the party ASAP. It feels like we've gone nowhere for... I don't know how long now, and that's partly because we're divided. :P
Biggest part of that feeling is we wait weeks at a time for a story post from Rav.

The Man They Call Jayne

How sucessful would Tybalt carving a rune into my flesh be?
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Tybalt dossn't know but Tybalt wants to find put.... He has a list that karma has missed/is too scared too go after.... :shifty: