News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on February 24, 2013, 09:54:45 AM
I'm sure it would of been very interesting to hear. :P

Edit: May be helpful Ravvy darling. http://secondsphere.org/index.php?topic=172.390

Edit duo: Ok, there was two stat cheat sheet posts and the forum has eaten BOTH. :facepalm:
You were 12/12/4, a Runesmith, and had a fancy clockwork/wheel-lock rifle.

EDIT: I also wonder if I should migrate this story to a another forum... something a little less prone to crashing and having posts eaten.
^Blames FT for everything stated above.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

I'd be willing to follow. And thanks for updating me. I'll have to get a copy down myself. I know it had mine, did it have anyone elses?

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I think mine were 7, 8 and 14.

In other news, not quite sure why Oan would be embarrassed. He's about 27 and ex army essentially. Girl on girl really isn't going to come as much of a surprise. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Mabbz

He's embarrassed because comedy. Although having him make Emily embarassed would have been fun too.

Wargamer

Quote from: Scout Sergeant Mkoll on February 24, 2013, 08:22:25 PM
I think mine were 7, 8 and 14.

In other news, not quite sure why Oan would be embarrassed. He's about 27 and ex army essentially. Girl on girl really isn't going to come as much of a surprise. :P
Depending on the cultural specifics, the very idea that lesbian sex could happen might be an idea that comes totally out of left field for him.
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

InsaneTD

The surprise factor probably was part of it too.

Mabbz

And maybe the sudden thoughts of what if she had left the amulet on (I got the impression she took it off, making the amulet falling silent), especially if the vision had came true.

The Man They Call Jayne

I can't remember my stats. I think my Mystic was 5, mental was 8/9 and physical 10. Unfortunatly all my messages are gone too so I can't see them there.

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

With all PMs lost, I have yet again, to ask for the list of runes. Maybe I should get you to Email 'em too me Ravvy Darling.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on February 25, 2013, 12:01:18 AM
And maybe the sudden thoughts of what if she had left the amulet on (I got the impression she took it off, making the amulet falling silent), especially if the vision had came true.
@Oan: This, mostly.
Also, Rule of Funny. :P

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Ravager Zero

I am working on a post, hopefully done by the end of the weekend.
Hopefully get something done for E,UD as well if time allows.

InsaneTD

YAY!!!! UPDATES!!!!!

Squees when updates are up.

Ravager Zero

Three weeks is far too long for you guys to had to have waited, but it's finally up.
Just doesn't feel polished enough though.

InsaneTD

Did spot a couple spelling mistakes but seems good to me other wise.

You mind if I get you to look over what I write before I post it?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on March 24, 2013, 08:08:53 AM
Did spot a couple spelling mistakes but seems good to me other wise.
Well, I am my own worst critic most of the time.  :-X

You mind if I get you to look over what I write before I post it?
Sure thing.