News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargamer

I think we were divided far too long... I've spent so long waiting for the party to be reunited I don't remember what we were doing now.
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I've been trying to prevent a war you seem desperate to start, Kraytor's trying to make shadowblades, Tybalt's smithing, Khalan and Xan have been trying to help Zothern, Atlas is probably drunk or hungover somewhere and you've currently found a pet. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

I failed in making shadowblades, so I have stopped and am eating some ham I think.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Am I the only one who finds it genuinely upsetting how many of the posts for this are missing or incomplete? So much time and effort and some great writing, all gone. :(

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

I am. I tried to read it last night and I couldn't. The annoying thing is is that it seems to be Ravs posts that are mostly gone, and they are where most of the action is. And SOMEHOW, the crashes seemed to target the Fight Scenes specifically!

Railgun Convention

In case of crashes, we should save everything everyone's written to word files, etc. Just to be sure.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

We should. I know Rav has some of the missing stuff, and we can try to patch what's missing. I'm going to keep everything backed up once I get internet back.

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Scout Sergeant Mkoll on July 15, 2013, 07:19:28 PM
We should. I know Rav has some of the missing stuff, and we can try to patch what's missing. I'm going to keep everything backed up once I get internet back.
I have every single fight scene.
[/cue action montage]

I also have everything I've posted from when the party left Darrow, and a few things from before.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

QuoteI have every single fight scene.
[/cue action montage]

I also have everything I've posted from when the party left Darrow, and a few things from before.
Excellent. That's very welcome news. :D

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

Well when we get on the airship, The party can regale Kraytor, and our captain, of our previous adventures :)

Ravager Zero

A little post, but trying to do them faster now.

And this...
Quote from: Scout Sergeant Mkoll on July 15, 2013, 03:33:14 PM
Am I the only one who finds it genuinely upsetting how many of the posts for this are missing or incomplete? So much time and effort and some great writing, all gone. :(
You are not the only one.
After the first crash I was kinda crushed by how much we'd lost. Then the second crash did away with most of the archived posts which had me nearly tearing my hair out. Slow as the updates may be, this RP is my baby, and I hate to see it hurt.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Ok, so going from that post, we're going to need awesome weapons, better armour, so kick-ass upgrades and probably serious reinforcements. :P But I did like the way you had Oan handle that Rav. :)

Mkoll wins.

[img]http

InsaneTD

"Then the solution is simple, we kill them first."
I love that line. :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Hmmm, I wonder I can get more power. Maybe I just need to develop new spells or something. If my power is drawn from both life and death, maybe some interesting effects can come of it.

Mabbz

I need more combat training. At the risk of causing deja vu, anyone up for a sparring match?