News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

One of the reasons I went out is for my rifle.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on July 29, 2013, 01:50:48 PM
One of the reasons I went out is for my rifle.
I thought I'd forgotten something.
Or possibly assumed you still had it.  ::)
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

It's still at the Gunsmith from memory. Think I was supposed to pick it up like three days ago in game. :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Why do I get the feeling we are going to be running into Rai-Taine again soon? Or rather, he will come to us.

I wonder how Kraytor will react to the god who allowed his nephew to die?
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Well we do still have his Eye do we not? :P

Also, I should probably stop plotting tricks in combat and retorts etc. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

Mabbz

Quote from: Scout Sergeant Mkoll on July 31, 2013, 02:53:15 PM
Well we do still have his Eye do we not? :P

Also, I should probably stop plotting tricks in combat and retorts etc. :P
Correction. You should stop plotting them secretly. If you have a plan, let us know in advance so that together we can make it better.

The Man They Call Jayne

Also true. We need to be more cohesive in combat situation. Especially if these deamons are getting smart.

Mabbz

So... I'm trying to remember who we actually have still alive and well. Let me know if I miss anyone or get their skills wrong.

Kahlan (Healer, rogue (I guess))
Marcus (Fighter)
Atlas (Fighter, pistol)
Tybalt (Runesmith, fighter, rifle)
Rehd (Chaosigan, assassin)
Kraytor (Shaman, Chaosigan? I can't really remember)
Alexander (Healer, Summoner, pistol?)
Oan (Ranger)
Emily (Seer, pistols)

The Man They Call Jayne

Mabbz

Thought so, I just blanked. We have quite a lot of people.

So, I'm thinking in future battles Kahlan, Xan and Emily can stay back providing support, Atlas and Marcus should deal with most melee fighting, Oan and Tybalt can join either of those groups as the situation demands, Rehd can outflank and assassinate people and Kraytor could probably do any of the above, although I'm thinking support with magic would be the best idea. Hard to say until I've seen him in a real battle.

The Man They Call Jayne

Mkoll and I had a discussion on this a while back. Back field was Tybalt, Xan and Emily. The rifle has good range, and runes work ad good distances it seems, and if Emily happens to See at all, she can give direction, Xans pistols can provide additional support.

Mid field was Kahlan so she can move around healing people and Oan so he can arrow people in the face. Rhed could work off by starting here and moving quickly into the target, or he could outflank.

Front line was Atlas and Marcus and Zothern because they have the best primary CC skills.

Kraytor is a tricky one. He can use immensly powerful destructive magicks with high fall out, or he can boost the stamina of the group as a whole and provide more essence for the other mages to use. His CC skills are powerful, but as the sparring session showed, not skilled. IF he managed to hit the target with his fists, high damage will be done, but the odds of hitting are low.

He can draw power from the blood that flows from the enemies we harm, or he can draw it from the life energy around him. That means the grass, the trees, the people, anything.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Am I the only one who thinks that outlining our strategies where the evil git lovely and benevolent GM can see them is tantamount to suicide? :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Mabbz

Only big, important strategies like the oneyou said you had for the ultimate boss fight. Maybe you could discuss that with the rest of us via PM? We could have a whole in-character discussion, and then reveal it to Rav after we've kicked the final boss' ass.

The Man They Call Jayne

It would be suicide, if that was what we actually DID :P