News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

The first attempt was interesting. Nat 1 followed by nat 20. I figured that was a failure that went very well, so I made a second attempt. I hope that's alright.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on August 14, 2013, 02:39:32 PM
The first attempt was interesting. Nat 1 followed by nat 20. I figured that was a failure that went very well, so I made a second attempt. I hope that's alright.
That's fine.
A Nat 1 is normally a critical fail, while a Nat 20 is normally a critical success.
I usually rule a 1/20 or a 20/1 as being a pass on the roll, but only just. (ie, the 1 and 20 cancel out each other's effects.)
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Narric

I'ma just casualy slot myself back into this :shifty:

Hopefully my post hasn't ruined too much story ^_^;; I've put it down to too much drinking, and potential drugged drinks :P

I'm going to have to find my character sheet for Atlas now :P

The Man They Call Jayne

No it isn't. . . .
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Narric

Wrong OOC thread Jayne :P

Found my sheet for Atlas. Re-uploaded to DA for easier access: http://sta.sh/0aq4p2hfey3

How shall I find out how much gold I have?

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I can't remember what rune I was after on Oan's sword and the crash seems to have eaten that post. :-\
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

InsaneTD

Anti-daemon. I can't remember the name. Needed lots of expensive and rare stuff.  Like star metal that fell during a full moon,etc.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Ah yes. That would be very useful. That combined with the fact that I'm blessed by a goddess should be very handy. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Narric

I realized the other day, that if Atlas got as drunk as I've implied, then he would have no gold to his name, as he'd probably would've spent it all. :P

I'm feeling kinda awkward, as this RP was having a fair number of new posts before I came along :P This always seems to happen XD

InsaneTD

Ravager Zero

Hopefully I'll have a big decently sized update up by the end of tomorrow.
There'll be a small time-skip as the airship isn't supposed to depart for three days (nobody thought to ask the captain of the schedule), so everyone will be back at full health and stocked on weapons, ammo, supplies, etc. Reasonable upgrades in gear are allowed, just tell me what you want, and I'll add it to your character sheet. You'll also want to prepare for an arctic environment—past the Blackfang Range it gets very cold, very fast. I'll work out everyone's wealth again after stuff has been bought.

Oan won't be able to get the Eximus rune forged on his blade as nowhere in the city are there enough materials to invoke the rune properly. More on this in the RP post. Everyone else will be gathered on the airship, while Zothern will be left with the healers in the city. (Or, if you insist on taking him with you, he can be dragged along in the airship).

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

Hmm... Arctic gear, as in huge fur coats? That'll really screw up my ability to fight. Is there any chance I could get something with a rune of heat to keep me warm instead? I'll also buy a small shovel.

InsaneTD

Other then Arctic gear, Tybalt should be alright. Though maybe a rune that keeps his armour from icing up?

Railgun Convention

Arctic gear, and a large helping of silver bullets. Maybe I should get a silver knife or something as well.

Of course, failing that, nothing kicks a demon's ass like a good solid iron frying pan :P
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on August 25, 2013, 08:59:52 AM
Hmm... Arctic gear, as in huge fur coats? That'll really screw up my ability to fight. Is there any chance I could get something with a rune of heat to keep me warm instead? I'll also buy a small shovel.
You could get Runic gear, but it's pricey.

You could simply get fur lined clothing, and/or a heavy cloak. You don't—and probably won't—wear all of it when you fight anyway.

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on August 25, 2013, 09:54:02 AM
Other then Arctic gear, Tybalt should be alright. Though maybe a rune that keeps his armour from icing up?
A possibility, certainly.
There's also quilting/fur linings, and Enmeshed materials.

Quote from: Railgun Convention on August 25, 2013, 11:52:04 AM
Arctic gear, and a large helping of silver bullets. Maybe I should get a silver knife or something as well.
Silver hurts daemons more than lead or steel, but not be a huge amount. Silver is also not the best metal to make combat ready weapons out of (as a base, but as a coating it's fine).
I may just let you try and stab them with the good silverware though. :P

Of course, failing that, nothing kicks a demon's ass like a good solid iron frying pan :P
No skillets.  ;)