News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

Character Sheet
Name: Rockpunch

I'm assuming I don't get to choose which rolls apply to which skills, so I'm just gonna honor system this shit and hope you guys will believe me lol

inb4 7 mystical, 14 physical

Physical: 8
Mental: 11
Mystical: 13

IC Roll:
Spoiler

Equipment: Something basic, maybe a tough hide shirt and skirt. He doesn't know or care if it looks girly; it's warm and protective!

Since the enemies we're going up against will all be quite heavily armed, I think I'm going to cheese the system a little bit and opt for a heavy hammer instead of using my fists. After all, what breaks rock better than other rock?

Wealth: Nothing.

Description/Look: Stumpy. Scarred and calloused hands, eyes pale and buggy-looking from years of living in a dark cave. Dark, wild hair, roughly shorn below the neckline. Beard is similarly unkempt and dirty. Pallid skin hidden under layers of animal hide-as-armor.

Bio/History: I'm gonna re-link to the pastebin:
Spoiler

...but if you'd like me to write something else, I can do that once we get things sorted out for Rockpunch.

EDIT: Oh, and here's his Pathfinder sheet, if it matters:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqgUcHrv_nJ8dG1BNE8xREt2V3BqN2dNMS1jQnh0TUE#gid=14

Ravager Zero

Looks good Hector.
I'll throw you in in the next big update.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

Ravager Zero

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

More sparring? Might be a good reason for a dwarf who likes a scrap to show an interest in us.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

I want the story of hygar's creation. That's why Tybalt went to the library.

Mabbz

Narric

I'll spar with Kahlan :P

I haven't really done much fighting with Atlas, which will make it genuinely good practice for me :P

on a different note. I was questioning Rav on the possibilty of bringing back my original character, but he's been written off entirely :P So instead, does anybody have reason against me taking up control of Marcus? IIRC he has the Anti Daemon hammer.

The Man They Call Jayne

Do you need two characters? Personally I would prefer that spare characters stay under DMs control. That way they remain consistant rather than them just doing whatever their current controller wants them for. If you wanted to trade out atlas for Marcus though I would be fine with it.

Narric

I primarily wanted to bring Zothern back as he was my character :P Marcus was becuase I figured his weaponry would be useful.

I also thought that if I RP'd two characters I'd post more, meaning more stuff would/could happen.... ¬.¬

Mabbz

I'm happy for Marcus to come back; he and Kahlan have a romantic (or at least sexual) subplot going on which I find amusing.

Ravager Zero

Right, so there's some more story for you.

Sparring will happen in the next update.

Narric

Now to try an act as a Mentor or something :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Ahh meditation, why can't you ever go smooth?

Narric

And that is probably the longest RP I've written, and it will probably remain that way XD