News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravager Zero

Okay, so that's the largest update I've written in quite a while.
Enjoy.

Also, if you didn't have plans for what your character was doing during the day, I will assume they were doing something useful, and possibly entertaining. ;)
Additionally, you will all make it to dinner safely. SoonTM.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Woohoo! Dinner! Then sleep. And then, tomorrow, ADVENTURE!

Presumably we actually need something here? I have kinda forgotten exactly what we needed here. I can definitely see needing to fix Emilys mindset soon though.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Ravager Zero

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on February 08, 2014, 07:28:33 AM
Presumably we actually need something here? I have kinda forgotten exactly what we needed here.
Surprisingly enough, no. There's nothing you absolutely need here.

There is stuff you can find, if you go looking. Stuff that may well be very helpful on your quest.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

InsaneTD

If people stopped going off the tracks right Rav? :shifty:

The Man They Call Jayne

InsaneTD

I was talking about myself just trying to find out more about Hygar. :P

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on February 08, 2014, 09:24:54 AM
If people stopped going off the tracks right Rav? :shifty:
Well, actually, this time, you, of all people, had the right idea.

You have to know where to explore first.
Then you have to figure out what you're looking for.

But there's a lot more to find in the city of Hygar than you think.

Mabbz

Yay, I have more money! I think I have 25 gold plus however much I earnt today (19 silver, split between me and Xan). Can you edit the character sheet back into the first page somewhere? I like having it available for easy reference.

The Man They Call Jayne

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on February 08, 2014, 12:06:57 PM
Yay, I have more money! I think I have 25 gold plus however much I earnt today (19 silver, split between me and Xan). Can you edit the character sheet back into the first page somewhere? I like having it available for easy reference.
What, so the forum can eat it again? :P

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on February 08, 2014, 12:08:08 PM
Do they have any kind of Collegiate?
A small, but respectable institute.
The Library of Arcana.

They believe in self-directed study, and "learning on the job".
Some may question their teaching methods.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Ok, so my latest theory is either spot on and very useful, or is just me grasping at straws and could take us weeks out of our way. Either way, good to see the GM run with it. :)
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Scout Sergeant Mkoll on February 08, 2014, 12:52:03 PM
Ok, so my latest theory is either spot on and very useful, or is just me grasping at straws and could take us weeks out of our way. Either way, good to see the GM run with it. :)
A good DM will never, ever let a good idea go to waste.
Even if it comes from a player. :shifty:

He'll just hide it for a while, then slap the player with it when they do something stupid/brilliant. :P

InsaneTD

Yeah, but I still think I'm on a parallel track to where you want me to be. I think there is a link about Hygar's origin and done if the world building you did when Jan'us was around.

The Man They Call Jayne

Wasnt there something about that unusual map that could track the airships and a god of artifice?

InsaneTD

The Hygar local school of magic, yeah. That was something the current Hygar inhabitants built. And Jan'us was dead by then, this was when we were getting stories out of the time of the gods.