News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

I thought it was something some of you found in  Cyven? Kahlan found some Seias Bulwark, couldnt afford it, and Xan and someone found the magic map?
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Mate, I've been mentioning the time of the gods for the last have dozen posts. :P

The Man They Call Jayne

I'm not talking about the tome of gods though :p

InsaneTD

Ravager Zero

Just a short post to get things moving along.

Narric, you can either re-tell a fight yourself (I'll PM you the applicable posts), or I can do it for you.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Narric

I doupt I could do a full story justice ^_^;; thats why I only did part of a radom tale in my 1-on-1 with Rock. Plus I don't want to step on the Bestiary toes :P

HectorSmash

Ravager Zero

I'm working on the story post (just having come back from a weekend tournament at which I got utterly smashed) but it's going take a couple more days due to having to compress four combat posts into one shorter story.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Just make it one big post. It's always nice to see some detailed combat.

InsaneTD

Gee I know how to tell a story. :P

Tybalt Defet, has a trick for every occasion. :P

Mabbz

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on February 24, 2014, 06:05:54 AM
Tybalt Defet, has a trick for every occasion. :P
As I recall, the Rocks of Silence were my idea from ages ago, so I claim partial credit if it works :P

Edit: I just checked. It was 35 pages ago, when Kraytor first arrived.

Ravager Zero

Gentlemen & Mercenaries, start your wild theories and planning session.

Narric

Would there be a place to do some killing for coin? Like pest control or something? I'm thinking it would give Hector and I some combat time outside of beating up companions in a sparring match, and we can give the new hammer a decent test out.

How does that sound Hector?

The Man They Call Jayne

Maybe I'll ask before just doing my own thing this time...

InsaneTD

Psst... smack the wall next to the door. ;)