News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Psst... try the handle. Or pick the lock.

The Man They Call Jayne

I don't know him, and I daresay the enmeshing would prevent it
massive overkill I can do.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

HectorSmash

Gah! Sorry for the long delay.

Arena fighting sounds great!

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: Mabbz on March 04, 2014, 07:17:39 AM
We don't have a thief in the party. Oan's a Noble, and thus above such things, Marcus just smashes doors if people don't open them and Kraytor's spent so long in the wild he probably doesn't know what a lock is. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Mabbz

Ooh, a job board. I'm not entirely certain where Kahlan is at the moment, but if you could have her spot the board (as well as anyone that wants to join me) next update, I'd like a side quest. Preferably something involving a bit of RPing rather than a lot of fighting or skill checks; a mystery perhaps. Hunting down a missing person/thing?

Quote from: Scout Sergeant Mkoll on March 04, 2014, 09:14:40 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on March 04, 2014, 07:17:39 AM
We don't have a thief in the party. Oan's a Noble, and thus above such things, Marcus just smashes doors if people don't open them and Kraytor's spent so long in the wild he probably doesn't know what a lock is. :P
You still haven't tried the handle ;)

Also, it's not really useful at the moment but Kahlan probably knows the basics of how to pick locks, although she doesn't actually own any lockpicks.

The Man They Call Jayne

Yay references!

And well done Rav for making my efforts look awesome :)
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

I wouldn't mind doing a bit of hunting, if there are any extermination jobs. Or I could tag along with someone.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Oh dear. It seems our habit of making a mess isn't over. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Ravager Zero

Just to clarify: You can stop Sanna's party, and/or you can ask them more questions.
Also, Narric, Hector, unless you would rather try hunting bears (unwise), I'll just continue with you trying to find the imps' hive.
RC: If you're still here, I haven't given you anything to do because, umm... because. :P
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

Yay, side quests! As long as Kahlan's sense of direction isn't needed, this'll be fun. Does the notice say anything about payment?

Railgun Convention

Eh, just throw me in Khalan's path, next time she gets a story post. Possibly stealing Xan off the arm of some fair maiden I was hoping to make an impression on. "This'd better be good..."
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Narric

Imps sound like nice target practice ;) So long as Hector is up for it :P

HectorSmash

Sure, why not! Bears are hard to smash anyway.

Narric

I love how a Soulstone isn't all thatimportant :P

InsaneTD

It's Hygar. What do you expect?

Someone is in for a world of pain...