News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravager Zero

My favourite diminutive gentlebeings, before you are eaten, perhaps you might be so good as to send me your combat actions?

Everyone else: And thus, the plot doth thickeneth.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Anyone get the feeling that these things are connected somehow?
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

HectorSmash

Uh, how should I send combat actions? Three round rapid, right?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: HectorSmash on March 11, 2014, 09:18:56 PM
Uh, how should I send combat actions? Three round rapid, right?
Yes. Shoot me a PM. I already have Narric's actions.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on March 10, 2014, 10:43:06 AM
Anyone get the feeling that these things are connected somehow?
Ah, I wondered where Captain Obvious had got to. :P

Just a heads up btw, I'm away from tomorrow till Sunday at Hammerfest. I will try to get online on my phone, assuming I'm sober enough at any point. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

InsaneTD

Yeah, I might not be around much either for about a week, depends how much I can use the laptop cause my phone is over data.

Ravager Zero

Alright, some more story for you.
Mostly fighting this update though.

Narric, Hector, once more, with feeling. ;)

Mabbz

Do I know enough about the ritual to answer Tybalt's question? I'm guessing not, since an earlier post said I didn't know which ritual it was.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Mabbz on March 13, 2014, 07:44:58 AM
Do I know enough about the ritual to answer Tybalt's question? I'm guessing not, since an earlier post said I didn't know which ritual it was.
Correct.
You don't know enough about the ritual to know which one it is.
You do, however, know most of what goes into it in terms of material requirements. If you told someone versed in ritual magick, they could tell you more about it. ;)

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Well, we can't do much until Rav posts a story update. Rick and atlas can't do anything until Rav posts an update. That leaves you and Mkoll to do stuff.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I'm waiting for a mage to return.

However, with Rav's permission I could use this interlude to introduce my backup character? There's not many points from Hygar onwards to randomly meet individuals I would assume.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Narric

Quote from: Scout Sergeant Mkoll on March 17, 2014, 10:14:03 PM
However, with Rav's permission I could use this interlude to introduce my backup character? There's not many points from Hygar onwards to randomly meet individuals I would assume.
Now is the perfect time for me to reveal my huge write-up on how to include elves into the setting, along with my Outcast Theif Female Elf Character :P

Sorry, my brain had a failure.....

Who is this mysterious new comrade?

Ravager Zero

Story!

@Mkoll: feel free to introduce your backup then.

@Narric: No. Just, no. I'm trying to stay away from stock fantasy races. You're lucky you managed to get Dwarves in.

Narric

Quote from: Ravager Zero on March 18, 2014, 02:54:11 AM
@Narric: No. Just, no. I'm trying to stay away from stock fantasy races. You're lucky you managed to get Dwarves in.
As I said, I had a brain failure :P Wasn't being serious at all ;)

Did you knock me out becuase of the Elf joke?! :P