News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Looted Land Raider (Battlewagon) WIP

Started by Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus, October 18, 2014, 03:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Hey Guys, Psyrus here.

I am entering my orks into a 1850 tournament next week called Orktoberfest. And to celebrate their opportunity to unleash a mighty Waaaargh! on the worlds, my Deffskullz have picked up a new toy. Made from an abandoned land raider a mate gave me, I have given it new life (After a few litres of simple green and a decent amount of plasticard/bitsmashing). Here are some pics. :) (Caution, size may be immense for small screens)

BIG PICKIES!!!

I will keep updates coming as i paint these and the MANz i need to have done by next friday night :)
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Mabbz

Nice one, it looks properly Orky. I look forward to seeing it painted  :).

Incidentally, you can resize images by putting "width=400" in the [img ] bbcode if you're worried that they're too big.

Thantos

SILK

Not quite sure thats a battlewagon - it's verging on Battlefortress territory!

Narric

Second time I've looked at this, and only now have I noticed the various LEGO tools the Orks and Grots are toting around. Are those amplifiers being used as shootas?