News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Magister Knight

Started by Tom, November 02, 2014, 06:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

One more month, one more mini. Still two weeks until I can speed things up a little.

I was a little over-enthusiastic with the mud seeping a long way up the tabard but I think the look of the army as a whole has developed sufficiently to know where I'm going now. I'm going to get a lot of practice painting those swords...

Jonagon

Very nice! Great effort on the subtle armour too, looks great. What changes in 2 weeks?

Tom

Thanks Jonagon, I'm glad you like the armour. I wasn't sold on the scheme to start with because I was worried the white might contrast so much that the three tones on the armour would all just appear dark but I'm getting happier with it now. I think it helps a lot that it's my own scheme rather than something copied from somewhere else, like my Eldar for example.

In two weeks I'll be finished my Honours exams so I hope I can find more time to paint. Next up is the group of three order sergeants to finish the contents of the military orders starter set.

Did you end up going to the Wayland games Infinity launch? And have you started on Penthesilea yet?

Jonagon

Ah cool, good luck!

No unfortunately I ended up moving house which got in the way, she's sitting undercoated only.

I've started a new project recently though, I'll get a thread up.