News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

The Tau Online Epic

Started by Restayvien, September 26, 2015, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammerz

Is there more or does it leave us on a cliff-hanger?

Thanks for this Rez, it was an enjoyable read, and some of it surprisingly similar to what happened with the fall of TO and the exodus to 2S.
How much of it was based off actual events in TO's history? If anything then I think it happened before my time (unless I was one of the nameless children, too young to notice what was happening around me).

It'd be interesting to read a sequel, the 2S epic, about the evil Skylight and the founding of the second sphere.

BigToof

This was really awesome to see.

Is this the end or are there any more gems hidden?

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Restayvien

Quote from: Cammerz on September 27, 2015, 11:03:28 AM
Is there more or does it leave us on a cliff-hanger?

Thanks for this Rez, it was an enjoyable read, and some of it surprisingly similar to what happened with the fall of TO and the exodus to 2S.
How much of it was based off actual events in TO's history? If anything then I think it happened before my time (unless I was one of the nameless children, too young to notice what was happening around me).

It'd be interesting to read a sequel, the 2S epic, about the evil Skylight and the founding of the second sphere.
That was all of it I'm afraid! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and yes it is a little poignant. I don't think much of the plot was based on TO history, but the vast majority of the characters were based on real members, and of cause Eldar Online was real too (I was actually a member there for a while before I joined TO and became the Eldar mod).

Alas, I'm not still in touch with Taukiller (who wrote this) and I don't know/recall his real name, so it's unlikely we'll ever get a sequel.

Quote from: BigToof on September 27, 2015, 06:47:51 PM
This was really awesome to see.

Is this the end or are there any more gems hidden?

Best,
-BT
See above! :-\ But I'm glad you enjoyed it!