News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Behind Enemy Lines - WH:40k using Covert Operations rules (sign up/OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 18, 2016, 11:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Would it be possible to do a perception check on the area we're in to see if Hertius can spot any patterns within the graffiti that would point to a resistance movement? Trap or not :P

Mabbz

It would. The only interesting thing you see is some graffiti saying "Fight the Tau! True humans will unite!"

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Wargamer

I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Mabbz

Ah, Monty Python. I had forgotten that sketch. I tried to work out the Tau for "Tau go home" using the xenolexicon, but sadly couldn't figure it out :P

Narric

Lying by telling the truth when you're not trusted, eh Wargamer? :-P

Wargamer

People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Wargamer

Mabbz

My apologies, I left my laptop at my fiance's house. I'm going to write something up now.

Mabbz

Wargamer, I'm afraid the Por'vre might not be taking you entirely seriously.

Mabbz

Apologies for another long gap in posting, I will try to write something either today or tomorrow for you.

Mabbz

Sorry for the lack of a picture, I broke the Vassal save file somehow. Details are probably unimportant though, as all the Tau are dead.

Narric