News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

HQ Contest [VOTING]

Started by Masked Thespian, August 27, 2012, 06:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which HQ choice is the best painted?

Entry A
1 (5%)
Entry B
0 (0%)
Entry C
1 (5%)
Entry D
3 (15%)
Entry E
6 (30%)
Entry F
0 (0%)
Entry G
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: September 03, 2012, 06:55:35 PM

Masked Thespian

Egads!  It's a voting thread!  Albeit a little late.   :-[  Sorry about that; between our downtime and a little personal issue of mine, I'd been unable to get things sorted until now.  But, to make up for it, I think we've got some rather nice contest entries for everyone to muse over.

Please vote for your number one choice and may the best entry win!   :)

Entry A:
"Strength Through Unity, Unity Through Faith, believe in our destiny."

Entry B:

Entry C:
"Ulrik the Slayer (unbased because it's a commission piece)"

Entry D:
Nurgle Sorceror (sic)

Entry E:

Entry F:

(click the pictures for larger images)

Entry G:

Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Will's on Fire

Every time I enter a comp I go into it feeling fairly happy with what I've entered.

Then I see what everyone else has painted... Man, one day I'll get closer to the top! :P

Good luck,

- Will

Thantos

Great entries there ;D Any of them would make a proud army commander. I voted, and its kinda exciting not knowing who did each entry for once! :P

Cammerz

This was a very difficult decision, in the end I was split between at least 4 of the entries.
Very well done to all who entered, I'm glad I'm not competing in this one as I certainly couldn't match the quality shown here.

Rej

I have a feeling this is going to be a close one.
Phew...

Tempest Six Two

Eldrads FTW!

Yeah this should be a close one, all very nice!
My mini painting and terrain building blog- come check it out: http://tempest-terrain.blogspot.com/

[IMG]http://secondsphere.org/award.php?i=384&k=d2dd7e&m

Walrus Man

There's merit to every one of these entries, congrats to all who entered. :)
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Will's on Fire

Wooo Third! :D

I assume the bottom one is Tom, definitely his style.

I really like the sword and the gems. Personally I'd have liked to see slightly more highlighting on the gold and maybe another colour to go with the red, but an awesome job!

I don't know who painted E, if I had to guess I'd say Rej but I'm not sure. Really awesome armour, that was my favourite and I was expecting it to win!

- Will

Rej

Hey I did it! I placed in a competition, and second to boot! Wahoo! Ah wait, this just means I'm going to have to paint more now and enter more competitions till I manage a first...

And yeah, G is Toms.
Phew...

Masked Thespian

And the winners are, after a mild delay (which seems to be my theme of late);

1st: Tom
2nd: Rej
3rd: Will Vas Fire

Congrats to all of our (belated) winners.  Seals, Contest Points, and Dice will be sent out when I can get Thantos to sort things out.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty: