News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Tau vs Imperial Guard - 3000 points

Started by Panzerbj, October 01, 2012, 12:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzerbj

As part of the Dakka Dakka global campaign, I had a game against the Imperial Guard. We decided on 3000 points so we could get lots of little plastic dudesmen on the table. Full battle report with pictures is not located here.

Masked Thespian

Hey there.  I'm Masked Thespian and I'm a Global Moderator around here.

I notice that you've come on here and, as your first and currently only post, posted a link to a battle report on another forum.  I'm afraid we can't allow you to do that.  Our forum rules prohibit doing such a thing; we'd prefer it if content produced were posted on the forum itself rather than directing our members away to other websites.  As such I've had to remove the link that you had in your post.

We have no problem whatsoever with people reposting things that they've done on other websites.  If you fancy editing your post to include a copy of your battle report then that would be swell.  But just popping in, creating an account, and trying to direct traffic to another website just isn't cricket and we can't let you do that.

Hopefully this little hiccup won't tarnish your view of our little corner of the internet and that, perhaps, you can join our community and share this battle report and other things besides.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty: