News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

erm...hello

Started by ULQ, October 17, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ULQ

;D ;D hi all thanks for having me, joind as intrested in fantasy style RPG and DnD, have intrestes in quite a few random things, mostly on my steam, mostly easy going and shy / quiet but alot of what i say should be taken as a joke as i try to crack jokes sometimes and fails so hard ahah

well thats me :D
Steal, Silently, Like a ninja in the night, Swift like a breeze, Hidden like the TV remote no one can find.

Narric

Hey Ulq, good to see you here.

It is my duty to publicly throw rules and regulations your way, so when you get the chance do check out the Forum Rules.

If you need help finding stuff around the forum, just ask, and either myself or another member will be able to help.

See ya around.

Mabbz

Welcome to the forum. Like Narric said, if you need anything just ask  :)

ULQ

okies will do :D thanks for the welcome
Steal, Silently, Like a ninja in the night, Swift like a breeze, Hidden like the TV remote no one can find.

Sorck

Hi ULQ, welcome to Second Sphere.

We have some RPGs in progress in the Online Roleplaying board and we're always looking for new ones to start.

As a side note we like forum posts to have great grammar (commas, capitalisation, full stops/periods, etc). :)

Irisado

I'm rather late, but welcome aboard nevertheless :).  I hope that you are enjoying being part of this community.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Restayvien

I'm even later! Welcome to the forum. :)

ULQ

thanks for the welcomes all :D