News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Community Feedback Thread

Started by Narric, December 10, 2019, 10:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Greetings Forum

Behind the scenes, we're currently looking into ways that can and/or will improve user experience on the forum. The Dice Roller feature was implemented to support our Roleplay community, and we're already aware of members wanting a robust system for uploading images onto the forum for use in Showcase, Battle Report and Article threads.

But what other features do you feel this forum could use? We would love to hear from the community, so that we can look into what would be the best to add to the experience.

Please be honest with your feedback, as your continued use of the forum already means we must be doing something right for you to spend time here.

Thank you for taking time to be here, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

From the Second Sphere Team
Narric

Cammerz

For now, that's all I'm looking for. I'll certainly speak up if I can think of anything else.

Irisado

No features spring to mind to be honest.  I think that the forum works well as it is.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente