News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Since no one else has shown interest, we're just waiting for KoM to finally make his character. We'll start when he's done.

Incidentally, when enough stuff has happened I'd like to edit it into a story to post on fimfiction.net. Does that sound good to everyone?

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Kingofmonkeys, I think everyone is getting bored of waiting so I'm setting a deadline. I'm starting this thing on Sunday, with or without you. If you can't get your character ready in time then I can try and work you in later on in the story.

Incidentally, I'm planning on sending out some guards to meet all of you (separately, unless you decide you know each other) in the evening to start the quest. Have a think about where your characters would be at around 7-8pm and how they'd react to some guards insisting that you go with them for reasons that they wont specify at this time. Oh, and take whatever items you plan on starting with along. The guards wont mind as long as you don't attack them.

Mabbz

Fillies and Gentlecolts...

F1RST P0ST!

Sorry couldn't resist. Now then, I figured a good way to start this would be to let you all introduce yourselves. Three of Luna's royal guards (the ones with the bat wings) are coming to see each of you. All you need to do is write a short post in which the guards arrive, tell you to come with them and then, one way or another, you go with them. The only information they will give you is that they are under orders from Princess Luna herself.

Kingofmonkeys, if you can post your stats and an intro post like everyone else before my next story post (which will be the first time you all meet) then you're still good. Otherwise you will have to wait for another opportunity to join.

Mabbz

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 24, 2013, 10:24:24 PM
Oops, was I supposed to have a part where the guards come get me?
Yes please. I wanted to see how your characters would react to something unexpected like that. It makes wirting your dialogue easier in future. Edit something into your latest post.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 24, 2013, 07:01:07 PM
I found it interesting you assumed my character was male. I avoided Gender-specific pronouns in my character sheet just to mess with everyone.
So first I assume Minrat was female, now I assume your characters male :facepalm001:. I'm off to a great start here. I should probably change the picture I did, since that uses a male head.

Incidentally, I'd prefer it if out of character comments stayed out of the RP thread if possible. I don't mind minor infractions like posting links to dice rolls or stating something you couldn't think of how to say in character, but anything else should stay in here.

Waaaghpower

Sorry and sorry, I'll fix that right away and delete my OOC bit.

I can't figure out how to delete posts, but I won't do it again.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Don't worry, it's not a problem ;)

I hadn't realised the extent of Patent's, for want of a better word, racism. I'm half expecting him to insult Luna soon. Should make for a fun bit of dialogue.

kingofmonkeys

sorry about the delay irl stuff and forget fullness I'll be better when I get started character sheet

Earth pony Plumber's Crack
Male
Strength 5+5 10
Endurance 5+5 10
agility 5+2 7
Magic Power 5+3 8
Intel 5+5 10

Cutie mark crossed wrench and pipe

Plumbers Crack is a large (somewhat chubby) blue pony with a brown
mane. He is a plumber by trade but is talented at reparing and creating
water pipes bringing running water to areas of equestria that have not yet benifited from
this relativly modern advancement. Plumbers crack is not the most socially apt of ponies but is
quite strong and loves his job

Gear: large saddle bags, tool chest with all the basic tools for repairing and maintaing pipeworks,
one small flask of aged hard cider, and a basic filter maks (for dealing with really stinky jobs)
Weapon of choice Large pipewrench

pending approval of the character i will post my intro Oh and I have a picture of him... just ignore the cutie mark the artist I got to do it thought it was a  funny joke
Spoiler

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Um... Ok then. That was unexpected. I honestly don't know how to react to that.

Well, I can't see anything wrong with him, so welcome aboard. Introduce your character at your leisure.

kingofmonkeys

I was half tempted to use his original cutie mark but the joke seemed a bit too out there I shall post in the RP presently

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I just have ome question regarding Kingofmonkey's post...
Does rubber exist yet? I didn't think rubber balls could be around yet. (Just an aesthetic question. I realize it was just an in joke, but... yeah.)
Oh: I also just realized that back when I posted my character, I edited my stats a bit but it looks like in your quote of my post, my stats aren't the edited once. Just throwing that out there so no mistakes are made.

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on February 25, 2013, 04:44:44 AM
I think so the ball in this clip looked rubber to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqqTyCh2gPc up to mabbz in the end
But we live a thousand years before that, remember?

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 25, 2013, 05:02:16 AM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on February 25, 2013, 04:44:44 AM
I think so the ball in this clip looked rubber to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqqTyCh2gPc up to mabbz in the end
But we live a thousand years before that, remember?
too true I'll change it to wood balls if needbe it is after all just a joke in passing

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Which is why I don't mind much, I was just checking.
Or maybe yiu have the power of prophecy...